Tester Call: Talamh The Earth Troll

Meet Talamh the Earth Troll!

Talamh (pronounced tolav) means ground, land, or Earth in Gaelic. This cutie has mushrooms sprouting from their mossy green head! Tall like a tree Talamh certainly looks huggable to me!

I am going to be picking 4-10 testers on 2/3! :blush:

My Instagram is @the_yarn_dragon8

About The Pattern :point_down:
:sparkles: Low sew (ears, nose, mushrooms)
:sparkles: Advanced Beginner pattern
:sparkles: Legs/Arms/Body/Head are all one piece

Materials needed:
:sparkles: Any weight yarn, in any color you’d like
:sparkles:Saftey eyes, felt eyes, or you can embroider them
:sparkles: Stuffing, sewing needle, stitch marker, etc.

To apply :point_down:
:star: Follow me
:star: Comment below that you’d like to test
:star: Be comfortable making amigurumi
:star: Have a public crochet account (Insta, tik tok, etc)
:star: Be able to finish by 2/11
:star: Post your finished pals on your socials

25 Likes

I would love to apply! My instagram is breebeecrochet, I followed you but is there a link to click to apply?

4 Likes

I can link my Instagram here :slight_smile: You don’t need to post on both to apply, just one. Thank you! :heart:

4 Likes

Ok thankyou!

3 Likes

I will test this cutie for you! I have 4 ply yarn and eyes to make him! I have insta and tiktok. Both crochet related. Ive been crocheting for 45 years. Amigurumi for 15 years.

2 Likes

I would love to test-what a cool design! I have an IG @heartofgoldmade . I would be using bulky chenille yarn and I have a lot of colors so I could do whatever you would like!

2 Likes

I would love to test.
My Instagram is Melody Reuss.

1 Like

I would love to test for you!! My Insta and tiktok is @skyzwonders.

1 Like

I would love to test!! My instagram is sew_cute_bylydia!

2 Likes

Love this! Don’t have time to test but following to see what other fairytale cities you come up with!

2 Likes

Hey! I would love to test for you.
I actually have a few yarn options in mind so i will need to narrow it down. But that will not be a problem, i love having options.:slightly_smiling_face:

I can finish by your due date, that is fine.
But the only thing I dont have is a public crochet account.
I do have a Bookstagram account I am happy to advertise on if that works for you. I know bookworms like me love plushies and crafts like I do, so it would definitely appeal to them. I follow some awesome crochet accounts too with my book account.

2 Likes

:heart:

I have a lot of ideas! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That is perfectly fine! :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s so cute, I’d love to test the pattern. I have 19 years of crochet experience and a variety of yarns to choose from. I don’t have a crochet specific instagram but I have posted crocheted items on it before. It’s @andyquark I’ve also posted crochet items on here recently but have only recently started using this app. I can link my ravelry if you’d like to see that.

2 Likes

Would love to test :yarn::cherry_blossom::yarn:

1 Like

I can’t edit to say CLOSED. But, anyway, testers have been found! Thank you to all who applied. I will be having more tester calls soon! :grinning:

1 Like

I forgot to follow you :sob: