*CLOSED*TESTER CALL! The Chunky Penguin Slippers 🐧

We’re looking for a few testers to test this new Ribblr crochet design: Chunky Penguin Slippers !
These are so comfy and made with chunky chenille yarn! Sizes available are from kids to adults!!
If you want to be one of our testers and get the chance to make this pattern before everyone else, apply by commenting a penguin emoji (:penguin:) and sharing your Ribblr makes or instagram!!

Pattern: Chunky Penguin Slippers
Craft: Crochet
Skill: Intermediate
Yarn: Chunky chenille yarn (200-300g depending on your size, in 3 colors or whichever color combination you choose)
Starting time: 24th January 2023
Testing ends: 16th February 2023

Note: To be a tester you will need to take good quality pictures of your finished make - This can be using your phone, or a good quality camera. If you apply you agree to take quality pictures of your finished make to be shared in the pattern.

30 Likes

I’d like to test, I could make goth penguins I have black and red :penguin:

Here some of the things I previously tested

Makes

12 Likes

I’d be happy to test this cutie!!

My recent project!

8 Likes

My recent project!

4 Likes

:penguin:

6 Likes

I’d love to be a tester of this awesome new penguin chenille slipper. I have plenty of time in my hands.

5 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! I love these slippers. I have made many crochet items. These would be nice for me to wear while i crochet. I am willing to take good pictures of these slippers.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Would love to test this pattern, they look so adorable and I’m in desperate need for new slippers :penguin:

6 Likes

id love to test this pattern! i’ve been crocheting for quite a while and i’ve always wanted to test a pattern for someone but i’ve never gotten the chance !

7 Likes

I used a pattern from Ribblr to make a pair of Hello Kitty slippers for my toddler to wear around the house.

7 Likes

Cute!

4 Likes

Omg :heart_eyes::heart::penguin: I would love to pattern test these! My Instagram is @Pamdas_crochet_corner and I have been crocheting for years. I’ve pattern tested for a decent amount of crochet pattern designers and I’d love to give these a shot!

5 Likes

I would love to test this pattern!

4 Likes

I would love the opportunity to test these!

3 Likes

:penguin::penguin: would love to test. IG: cloudnovad_crochet

6 Likes

Ooh! I loved testing the Axolotl Slippers, I’d be happy to do this one as well. :penguin::penguin:

@dragoncat.crafts on IG

5 Likes

I’d love to test :penguin:
My crochet IG is @orangefrap_crochet

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! @Cloudnovad

Champion Welcome Aboard GIF by Simon Super Rabbit

2 Likes

Congrats @Winternightmare @PoppiesandAmi @LaurenWeight456 @Truffles24 @walrus1220 @LittleCoco @theoslitzz @norawad16 @pandascrochetcorner @valeporras @Corgigurumi @Cloudnovad @DragoncatCrafts @orangefrap

You were accepted to test the Chunky penguin slippers! Check your private messages! :purple_heart:

11 Likes