🟣 *ENDED* TESTER CALL: The Split Jumper (crochet, beginner)

We’re looking for a few testers to test a new Ribblr design, The Split Jumper, which is a cozy and simple design that looks beautiful on any body shape. With endless color combinations to choose from, you can easily personalize this pattern using our new automatic color highlighting which allows you to change the colored instructions with a single click.

Pattern: The Split Jumper
Craft type: Crochet
Skill level: Beginner
Sizes available: XS-2XL
Yarn required: 400-600g DK yarn (depending on size)
Time to complete testing: 28th February

If you are chosen, you will be gifted with this pattern - make sure you start a pattern journal so we can see your WIP notes & photos.

Comment below if you’re interested in testing this pattern. :purple_heart:

UPDATE: TESTING HAS ENDED

63 Likes

@YarnGeek

3 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern!

3 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: I’m a complete beginner and have only just mastered a couple of stitches!! Made a few earwarmers and hearts so far. I’d love lo give this a go oh my!!

3 Likes

I would love to test!

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr @JasperKelley and @Cannylittlecrafts - we’ll be in touch soon via a private message! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I would like to please! Haven’t been crocheting for long so this would be my first piece of clothing

3 Likes

Hello! I would love to do this. I’m a very basic beginner and eager to give this a try.

4 Likes

Hi!! I would love to test it!! :smiley: I am kind of advanced crocheter but loved the idea of combining colours. I would choose fuxia and bright red :star_struck:

4 Likes

Awesome! We’ll be in touch via private message shortly.

4 Likes

@yerialc, @Donteatapplr, @Crocheterabot - Hi to you all and welcome to Ribblr! It’s great to have you with us :purple_heart:
We’ll send you a private message shortly :star_struck:

4 Likes

I’ve never been a tester. Would love to test this one!

4 Likes

Hi!
Im a beginner to intermediate crafter.
Would love to do this in my soft tie-dye yarn & black yarn! Maybe even play with some texture differences, make the black a mohair mix?
Could be fun, would love to test it out anyways!

4 Likes

Hi I would love to test this jumper! Its so gorgeous. I’m an intermediate crocheter but have only ever made one jumper.

4 Likes

I’d love to make this in a rainbow/black split :star_struck:

5 Likes

I would absolutely love to test this pattern! I’m a beginner/intermediate crocheter and knitter and never done a test pattern before but this looks fantastic :blush:

4 Likes

I would love to test this as well!

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! I have only knitted sweaters and while I’ve made other crocheted items, I’d love to try a sweater. I would try to do spring floral colors for this!

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern!

4 Likes

That sounds great! We’ll send you a message very shortly :slight_smile:

5 Likes