Tester Call

I have a pattern, I’ve had this pattern tested for PDF but I am looking for ribblr testers! It is a pocket size rocket ship! I have never done this here before! I am excited to start this ribblr journey and look forward to connecting with you guys!

19 Likes

My boys would live that! I’d love to test this for you! Do uou have a pucture?

6 Likes

I wasn’t sure how to upload an image. I think this will do it! Brand new used to IG and Etsy lol

5 Likes

I think I was able to add you to the test! Completely new here lol. learning the ropes here!

3 Likes

I’ll test for you

5 Likes

Happy to trial this :relaxed:

4 Likes

Welcome to the Ribblr community! @BrittsStitched

giphy

4 Likes

OMG!! That is so cool!! I’d love to test for you!!

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! @Taylermcg12
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

1 Like

Welcome to Ribblr this is so cute! Wish I had time but I’ll keep an eye out! ’

3 Likes

I would love to test! How soon do you need it done?

3 Likes

Welcome! And good luck with testing, this is a cool make!

5 Likes

I would love to test!!! My brothers would totally love this!! Also congrats on this being your first!!

4 Likes

I provided the testing guidelines for you. The major thing to keep in mind is the conditions placed on the tester cannot change from the original tester call.
Some cool things are you can release just a portion of the pattern at a time so that unethical “ testers” are prevented from accessing the entire pattern. You can do the entire testing process with Ribblr as it is a closed system thus providing barriers to those “scammers”, and for ease of communication. There are other aspects too. Just ask a question anytime!

6 Likes

Hi I would love to test this for you

3 Likes

i’d love to test! is chunky yarn required or can other weights be used? also when is the deadline?

3 Likes

I’d love to test for you!

3 Likes

I would love to test if it is still open

2 Likes