Tester call

The pattern is already uploaded on my Instagram @stitchpointa enjoy it! it’s only for a few days, I wait for your pics :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

That’s so adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s so cute!

3 Likes

Is it possible for me to still get this tomorrow? I can’t wait for it! :heart_eyes:
Edit Actually nevermind I see it now! :heart_eyes: Will defintely start it very very soon! :wink: :blush:

2 Likes

Hi!
What does ’ Rondas de pb ’ mean? (rounds 3-7 in tail) When I looked it up in google translate it says it means ’ bp rounds ’ and I’m not exactly sure what that’s supposed to mean? Is it saying to make a kind of back post stitch? If you can give me any pointers that’d be great :blush:
Thank you so much!
Nicole

3 Likes

Waaaaw that’s cool will make it these days :grinning:

3 Likes

I’ll get started tonight!

4 Likes

oh sorry! Leave that part in Spanish, it means sc in the whole round :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I thought it meant something along those lines :wink:

2 Likes

Hello want to ask about the ears on round 4, should be 16 SC.

About the slip stitch, is it through both sides to close them or slip stitch around the 16sc.

4 Likes

Yesss! They are 16, don’t worry, you’re probably doing fine, I have to fix a few things from the pattern :woozy_face:

4 Likes

I finished! The only problem I really saw with the pattern was when you get to the ear pattern for step 4 it was supposed to be 16, but everything else worked well for me.

6 Likes

HOW BEAUTIFUL!! Good Job, thank for testing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

4 Likes