tester due dates/pattern release dates

OKAY YALL I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. how do y’all like organize stuff with your testers with the due dates like how do you manage the timezones? like also with pattern drops?

~ shannon :expressionless:

10 Likes

Idk lol

4 Likes

Ok-so to be honest i dont know either. I just make it due by a sertain time in my timezone cahse its judt confusing

4 Likes

I just wait the day after to be sure all time zones are included.

8 Likes

okay :ok_hand:

4 Likes

glad im not the only one :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Same here, unless everyone finishes before then :smiling_face: I also tend to send out reminders once in a while (sometimes time flies, and suddenly it’s the deadline day of the test–I want to help prevent the stress of a last-day-make for the testers if I can) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Post what time zone you are in and the testers can calculate from there.

3 Likes

Are you asking as the designer or the tester?
As the designer you can use the calender at the top of the text box to put in a date and time using your timezone, then everyone will see it in their own timezone…
Example: 2023-10-31T16:00:00Z

Patterns that you set to publish at a certain time always use GMT, so you can adjust accordingly…

2 Likes

as a designer. sorry i should have clarified.

1 Like

No worries, does the above help?

1 Like

there needs to be a way that ribblr can help the designer set up a timer on when the pattern is due in each time zone

2 Likes

yes there really does :smiling_face_with_tear:

yup :+1:

1 Like

ok btw this is solved I’m just not sure who solved it cuz everyone said different things and i can use all of them

1 Like

hi I know how you make a pattern release so it will say dropping soon until it actually drops so your going to go to where it says public and when you flip it, it should say release date and you can pick when you want it to release

There already is a way! Here’s @OBabyNMore reply:

Just add a time/date to your tester message like so:

1. click the calendar icon when creating a message
  2. enter date and time and choose time zone
  3. click ok. This will show to each tester in their own time zone!
2 Likes

i’m actually amazed that this already exists!! thank you all for responding back & explaining how to do so! :white_heart:

2 Likes