Tester Journal/Calendar/Planner

Hi everyone! Would anyone be interested in a crochet planner/journal? It would be free and it’d be a PDF that can be printed or used on a tablet/phone. I’ve been doing pattern tests and pattern desiging on top of working my full-time job :joy: So it’s been draining and has been hard keeping up with tester due dates/making my own patterns.

Let me know what you guys think and what you’d personally like in the planner!

~ Ardonna

36 Likes

that might be useful, or at the very least i should put the due dates in my phone calendar lol

6 Likes

Yes this would be amazing! I lose track so easily with all the projects I need to do. It might be helpful to have a sport for the hook and yarn you used in case you set the project down and come back to it a while later after forgetting what you used.

6 Likes

i want one please and thank youuuu

6 Likes

Yes please! That sounds fantastic!

4 Likes

I would love the planner! I sign up for too many tester calls and lose track of when they are due so this would be wonderful!

5 Likes

Yes yes yes I would be! I’ve been wanting to start a crochet journal but haven’t cause I don’t know what I would write, so this would be a helpful guide

5 Likes

Definitely would be interested. I just been writing down on paper. But a journal would be helpful.

5 Likes

I’d love that!

5 Likes

Ohh I need one soooo bad

5 Likes

Hello! I think that’s a genius idea! Like you said it would be especially helpful for keeping track of testing due dates and patterns! I also think a little section to write notes about the pattern like suggestions or errors would be helpful!

6 Likes

Yes please!!

4 Likes

Yes please. This is a amazing idea. I would love it

5 Likes

Yes yes yes … please. I have so many papers floating around.

5 Likes

YES!! I need that it would be awesome!! I would print it right away!

4 Likes

Yesss plz

4 Likes

Yay! I will definitely make one then :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will let you all know when I have it done!

3 Likes

ok thank you!!!

4 Likes

Hi!
A planner sounds wonderful!! It can be hard to keep track of different project! I would love one!

4 Likes

Heck ya! I would love one! I need to be more organized.

4 Likes