Tester needed (CLOSED)

Hi
I no longer need testers, however I need translators to any language except Spanish. if you can translate any of my dolls and test it at the same time would be great.
Best
Maria

1 Like

I’d love to test one of these dolls. I have to know the duration of the test as currently I have quite a few garment patterns in list to test!

1 Like

Hi
I no longer need testers, however I need translators to any language except Spanish. if you can translate any of my dolls and test it at the same time would be great.
Best
Maria

2 Likes

Oops! Translation is not my thing​:sweat_smile: Maybe next time? :thinking:

1 Like

Hi
NO pressure ok? ! :wink:
I was just wondering how are you doing with Brenda. BTW you can choose any colors you like. let me know if I can help or if something is not clear in the pattern.
Best
Maria

1 Like

Hi
I was just wondering how are you doing with Emma and if I can help in any way.
Best
Maria

1 Like

Hi
I was just wondering how are you doing with Alex and if I can help in any way.
Best
Maria

1 Like

She is actually my road trip project. Still picking yarns and will start this week! Will send pics and a journal by mid next week! Thanks for checking in!

1 Like

Enjoy your trip!!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

I would love to test

1 Like

Hi
I no longer need testers. thank you

1 Like

Hello LetoDolls

I would love to test one of your dolls.
They are gorgeous.
And I can only translate to Afrikaans.

Warmest

1 Like

HI Beatrix
I would love for you to translate one of my patterns to Afrikaans.
which doll would you like to translate?
Thanks
María

2 Likes

Hi
how is Brenda coming along? She is lucky to be traveling :wink:
I was wondering if you are able to translate to any language besides Spanish.
Best
Maria

1 Like

I would love to test your doll pattern

1 Like

I have crocheted many doll type patterns, I.e., cat doll with dress, Baby Yoda….I would love to test your pattern. Is this still open?

Thank you

1 Like

Hi
Thanks for your interest in my dolls. I no longer need testers however I am in need of translators. if you can translate to any other language other than Spanish I would love if you could test and translate any of my dolls, please let me know if you would be interested.
Best
Maria

1 Like

Adorable

1 Like

I would love to test these absolutely adorable dolls! The two that really intrigued me were the Nora and Brenda dolls! Although, it was hard to choose just one because they were so cute!

1 Like