Skill level: intermediate.
• 3.5mm hook
• medium 4 yarn
● Stitch marker, scissors, and tapestry sewing needle
● 13 mm and 4 mm safety eyes
● Cardboard or thin plastic for shoe soles
● Reddish crayon for blush
● Drinking straw (approximately 4.5 inches / 11.5 cm)
● 6 snap buttons for jacket or 6 small buttons, 4 snap buttons for baseball hat or Velcro
● Optional: 6 snap rings for shoes,
Thanks in advance for your help.
I am happy to hear that you are having fun. I see now your picture in the journal. thanks for that. please remember that I am here to help if there is anything in the pattern that is not clear.
I’m sorry its taking me longer to work on shawn then I thought it would. I recently had back surgery and the with the weather changing here my back has been really sore the last two weeks so I’m having a hard time crochet for more then 30 minute in a sitting.
I’ll keep plugging away at him.
I would love you to test it. I have another person testing it too. Would you be interested in testing Quique instead? or both?
Please let me know.
Thanks a lot for your interest. I really appreciate it!