(CLOSED) ๐Ÿธ Testers Needed Animal Bucket Hat Collection ๐Ÿธ

I am currently working on finishing up these patterns. There are 4 different hats available in 3 different sizes!

Each pattern includes instructions for 3 sizes (Baby, Child, and Adult) and there are 4 different animal patterns (Bear, Cat, Duck, and Frog). I would love to get testers for each of the sizes and a few testers per design.

The sizes fit as listed:

Baby- Fits 14-16 head
Child- Fits 18-20 inch head
Adult- Fits 21- 22 inch head

Length is adjustable.

Tester Requirments:

:teddy_bear: Must be able to complete the project (including the feedback form and pictures) by June 18th (The date is still being decided)
:cat: Must be willing to provide pictures of the finished product (at least one with just the hat and one being worn, you can block out the face if you would like)
:hatched_chick: Must know how to read patterns
:frog: Testers will preferably need to make a journal in Ribblr and share it with me when you are done
:tophat: Must specify the design and size you are planning on testing (you may test as many as you can/want before the deadline)
:sunny: Must have a Ribblr account to be able to test the pattern. The pattern will be using the Ribblr e-Pattern format.

If you are interested in testing the pattern, comment on this post so I can send you a private message to the tester form. I will be getting back to testers by May 14th.

P.S. All the testers who provide feedback and pictures and all that good stuff by the due date (or longer if you message me) will get the pattern for free! I will send all the testers who finish and give feedback a printable pdf, the tester lookbook (pictures of all the testerโ€™s finished items) and you will be gifted the pattern on Ribblr. That will be after the testing period is over and I have published the pattern. To test the pattern you will be set as a tester on Ribblr. It will be available in my patterns on Ribblr.

The form will close on May 10th. It will not open back up.

The date testers need to finish by has not been set in stone. I will be asking those chosen for testing what a reasonable date would be to finish the hats

29 Likes

Happy to test! I would want to do the duck or frog! I would do it in kid size

3 Likes

oooo me please i want to try a tester this will be my first time!! me please!!

3 Likes

I would like to test! the bear in adult size

3 Likes

Iโ€™d be happy to help test the cat and frog hats in adult sizes :frog:

3 Likes

Would love to test all four designs in adult, and realistically (timewise) possibly two more in the child or baby size (whichever you need)!

3 Likes

Looks really cute

4 Likes

iโ€™d love to test the cat in adult size!

4 Likes

oh myโ€‹:pleading_face: i want to test it too! i can make cat one in adult size!!!

4 Likes

Hyy I could test whatever pattern you need tested! I like all 4 of them and I got a niece and nephew to be able to make the baby and child sizes for, and myself for the aduld sizes. I also would like to make more than just one.

Whatever you have less testers for will be okay. :blush::heart::yarn:

4 Likes

Would love to test the cat in baby size! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I WOULD LOVE TO TEST THESE HATS PLEASE LET ME SEND ME A MESSAGE.Preformatted text

4 Likes

I would like to test

4 Likes

I would love to test all of them please

4 Likes

Hi i would really like to test the pattern i dont really care wich one or what size it is

3 Likes

Omg my Six month old would look so cute in this :heart::heart::heart: Iโ€™d love to test for you

3 Likes

id love to test the duck or frog one!

3 Likes

I would love to do the frog and cat in adult sizes!

3 Likes

Happy to test any off them

3 Likes

i have a question do we get it in my google mail or in my patterns at ribblr?

3 Likes