(Closed) Testers Needed for Baby Jelly

Hi, I need 3-4 testers who would like to test my free pattern for baby jelly which I will be releasing soon. The requirements are:

• have a public instagram account and ribblr account
  • can provide me pictures which I can post later
  • can provide me feedbacks
  • able to finish before May 18th
  • beginner is welcome!

Please comment what kind of yarn you’re using and your instagram account. I will be choosing the testers on May 11th GMT+7. Thank you!

16 Likes

I’ll use the hobby lobby brand “I Love This Yarn!” and my instagram is @yarntomarket_co !

7 Likes

I would love to test it if you’re still looking! My IG is sleepyfrogstitches, and I’m not decided on the yarn, but I’m thinking of either parfait chunky to make it a soft squishy friend or milk cotton I got from ywycraftsandsupplies! I might make a couple with different yarns :sweat_smile:

It is super cute btw!!!

7 Likes

i’d love to test this is literally so cute TT my ig is seasonaldoodles and i’d probably use milk cotton yarn in either watermelon red or cornflower blue!

7 Likes

Id love to test your pattern, its adorable!:yarn::raising_hand_woman:t2:

6 Likes

I love this, I would love to test. :blush:

4 Likes

If you want, I will rest it for you. Cheers

4 Likes

Id love to test this cutie , i would use 4 ply acrylic yarn and also my IG is :the_b.y.c_ shop

4 Likes

These are so cute! I’d probably use James C Brett flutterby yarn!
insta: @bowiesbiatch

5 Likes

I would love to test! I would be using velvet yarn! my instagram account is @garygurumi

2 Likes

This is so cute! I would use Lily Sugar & Cream yarn. My ig is: crowchetwithme.

2 Likes

Welcome to this group of like minded people. :grin::wink::heart:

2 Likes

To everyone who received the pattern please don’t forget to send me the picture of the finished product before May 18th and if you have any feedbacks please let me know. Thank you!

4 Likes

I would use acrylic yarn. Im still on time?

3 Likes

Hello, I didn’t get the pattern. I don’t know if I was supposed to but if I was I didn’t get it

3 Likes