[CLOSED] Testers needed for crochet steering wheel

42 Likes

I would like to be a tester!

7 Likes

Thank you! I think I’ve added you. Please let me know how much time you think you will need. It takes me about 4 hours.

8 Likes

Yes, you added me! I was looking over the pattern and realized it uses 8ply yarn which I don’t have any of. Can this be made with worsted weight yarn? If not I may have to order the 8ply.

7 Likes

Oooh I think that should be fine. You may find you need a patch less depending on your steering wheel :blush:

7 Likes

Okay great! I will start testing it out probably tomorrow and shouldn’t take me too long to finish. I can’t really give a guess of how long it will take though, I’m not good at keeping track of the time!

7 Likes

I saw you post on Instagram! I would love to test it!

7 Likes

Awesome thank you. I’ll add you now.

7 Likes

I would love to test for you if you haven’t filled all spots

7 Likes

would love to test this!

7 Likes

Im new to this site. I would love to be a tester if you need anymore. I am at home with covid and made 5 beanies and 1 beret in 5 days watching you tube tutorials. I would love to challenge myself if there’s an opening.

7 Likes

I would love to test this pattern if you are still looking for testers!! Now that it’s summer, I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I would be able to finish it pretty fast too :+1::heart:

6 Likes

I would be willing to test if you still need more people

7 Likes

I will add you all now. Please bare in mind this is my first pattern so it’s not perfect. Would love all feedback. :blush:

8 Likes

I would love to test this for you! I need a steering wheel cover for my car and this looks super cute!

7 Likes

So cute! I’d love to test!

6 Likes

I’d like to test this please.

4 Likes

I want to test :relaxed:

5 Likes

Im kinda new to crocheting, and all new to ribblr but i would love to be a tester for this pattern if you still need more people!

5 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! It is SO cute!!

5 Likes