TESTERS NEEDED for Crocheted Rug Pattern

Hi everyone!
Would anyone like to test this Crocheted Rug pattern for me? It uses bulky yarn (I used Lion Brand Mandala Thick and Quick in Vortex, but you can use any bulky yarn in weight 6) and a 10mm crochet hook. Time is flexible for testing!
Thanks!
:orange_heart:
Nicole of NoKittenAroundStudio

3 Likes

Hi! Can you upload a picture of your rug?

3 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

I couldn’t get the whole thing in there but you get the idea. So you make two of those and sew them together with both right sides facing outwards, and now you have a crocheted rug that doesn’t matter what side you use! I also did an extra round of single crochets at the end, it’s not in the pattern but I’ve put instructions so you can make it to your size of preference :blush:

6 Likes

Can I test this pattern?

3 Likes

Congrats on your new pattern! I, unfortunately, am already really busy with testing patterns currently, but good look finding testers :slight_smile:

PS: If you want to avoid the visible edges between colours you can slip stitch your round together before starting a new one (unless this is a colour changing yarn then I haven’t said anything :skull:

4 Likes

This is a color changing yarn. :wink:

3 Likes

Of course thank you so much for replying to my test call! I’ll send it to you… stay tuned :blush:

2 Likes

The time is flexible so I can send it to you anyway, what do you think? :blush:

3 Likes

Sure! I can’t give you a time indication on when I can finish it though, but if that is no problem to you I would love to test It out for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That would be totally ok! I’ll send it to you and a private message where you can reply and tell me if you received it and such :blush:

2 Likes

Waaaaw it’s look gorgeous :heart_eyes: :two_hearts: :heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I just realized I said I did an extra round of single crochets but I meant to say an extra round of half double crochets :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::blush:

3 Likes

I’d test this for you. If you need more testers, that is.

3 Likes

I would love that! Thank you so much! Stay tuned, I’ll send you the pattern and a private message :blush:

3 Likes