Testers Needed 🏳️‍🌈 LGBTQ+ Pride Knitted Beanies 🏳️‍⚧️

Hi there!
I’m looking for about 5 testers for my knitted pride flag beanie pattern!

Deets:
:rainbow:Knit with medium/worsted size 4 yarn
:rainbow:Advanced beginner to intermediate
:rainbow:Color change, decrease will be used
:rainbow:Can be knit flat or in the round
:rainbow:Sized for adults/teens (one size)

:sparkling_heart:Deadline is 2 weeks from receiving the pattern
:sparkling_heart:Must be willing to take pictures of finished hat on a human model that I can use for examples
:sparkling_heart:Keeping a journal on Ribblr is appreciated too!
:sparkling_heart:You will be gifted the pattern if all requirements are met :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you would like to be considered please reply with what pride flag you would make your hat. (I am looking for a variety of flags to be tested, so feel free to list a few if you are willing/interested).

Feel free to drop any questions below as well!:two_hearts:

18 Likes

They look awesome, good luck with testing!

2 Likes

Thank you!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I need to learn to knit as well. Those are awesome!

2 Likes

This is awesome! If i knit i would apply, but i only crochet so far lol Good luck with your test!

2 Likes

I will be releasing crochet versions in the future as well! :eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you! I’m a dual crafter and I’ll be uploading some crochet versions in the future too!:hugs:

5 Likes

these are so pretty makes me wish i could knit :hugs:
happy knitting to all! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Dang, in the same boat of wishing i could knit! These are cute, may have to attempt one after they are released as my first foray into knitting :eyes:

3 Likes

EEEEEEE! I saw you posted some of these on the LGBTQ+ Crafters space! They look awesome, best of luck with testing!

2 Likes

Loving the queer beanies :rainbow_flag: good luck with testing

1 Like

Thank you!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much!:rainbow:

1 Like

Awww thank you so much! What an honor! :face_holding_back_tears:

Thank youuuu :rainbow:

I would love to test. I don’t have any pride flags so I’ll use hearts instead. :heartpulse::yellow_heart::blue_heart:, :heartpulse::green_heart::blue_heart:, :heartpulse::purple_heart::blue_heart:, :orange_heart::yellow_heart::white_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Sweet! I’ll DM you once I have a few more testers​:hugs:

These are so cool! Unfortunately, I don’t knit. If you want, I’d be willing to test the crochet patterns for you one you make them?

1 Like

I as well would be on board when you get the crochet patterns going! I wish I knew how to convert patterns!

2 Likes

I could test the demigirl one or rainbow

1 Like