CLOSED Testers needed, multiple size boot cuffs

bootcuffsx2
bootcuffsx3
bootcuffs

This is my first pattern with multiple sizes. I would love to have some testers for each, if possible. The sizes are as follows. Measure around the widest part of the calf, or near the top of the boots. Remember, they do stretch.
2XL = Large adult 16"
XL = small adult 15"
L = teen 12"
M = young child 11"
S = toddler 9"
XS = 3/6 mths 6"
I used Red Heart Super Saver Yarn (Medium 4 equivalent) and an H hook. I would like if you could measure the finished height and width, before wearing them or stretching them out. Also, a journal would be great. I love to see pictures. Time limit could be 2 weeks, if needed. But the sooner the better. Would like to get this pattern listed for quick Christmas gifts. Let me know if you’d be interested and which size(s) you could try and we’ll go from there. I will send you a message to discuss issues. Any questions, let me know.
Thanks, Marilyn @ HookedOnCotton

EDIT: There is a cool feature here on Ribblr you may not know about. There is a way to pick just the size you are testing. It’s on the cover page. Scroll down to the sizes listed and pick one, using the drop down menu. Maybe you knew this, but, just in case.strong text

4 Likes

I can do this… 2xl or child 11”

Thanks xx

3 Likes

Thanks Lupiluci, You could try both if you’d like. :yarn:
I will add you as a tester and send you a message for questions and feedback.
Excited. :partying_face:

3 Likes

I’ll help in size L/XL.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. :wave:
Thank you for testing. I will add you as a tester, and message you.

2 Likes

Hi! I could test the XS 3/6 month boot cuffs, or the S toddler :blush: Also congrats with your first multiple size pattern! :partying_face:

2 Likes

That would be great. I will get you ready. :yarn:

2 Likes

15 days later and I’m doing my own testing. If you have feedback you didn’t message me about yet, please do. I can’t see your journals until I post the pattern, so hopefully there are some there. I am changing the pattern to make it easier for beginners, or I could give you more time. I may contact you to try again when it’s ready, but it could be a while. Thanks for the interest. Marilyn

2 Likes

hey im Jazmin and i would love to test it for you i can do small adault and teen

2 Likes

adult and teen i mean

2 Likes

I added another testing post. This is the old one. No problem though. I did add you. Check your patterns. It should be there.

2 Likes