TESTERS!! (octopus [CLOSED - SEE EDIT FOR DETAILS]

Hi!! I am looking for around 5 testers for an amigurumi pattern. It is a small octopus squishy/stress toy made from fluffy baby yarn.

Testers will be chosen within the next few days, and completion dates will be arranged once they have been picked. Please do not volunteer to test if you believe you will be too busy.

This should take no longer than an hour to make as it is very simple and easy. Testers of all experience are accepted.

Reply to this with your experience level, the colour you would make it in and something along the lines of “I would love to test”. I would prefer it to be made in fluffy baby yarn, however this is not always possible, so if you will make it in another type of yarn please also state that in your reply.

NOTE - due to the small number of testers, you are not guaranteed to be picked for testing.

EDIT: DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WANTING TO TEST, I RANDOMLY SELECTED 6 TESTERS INSTEAD OF 5 - THEY WILL BE CONTACTED LATER TODAY!

11 Likes

Hi I would love to test your pattern
If possible could I use medium 4 weight yarn?
Edit- I have some chunky yarn it’s just not fluffy I will go ahead and use that

5 Likes

I’ve been crocheting like crazy lately and I would love to make your octopus <3

6 Likes

Can I please test? Your pattern is amaze!

5 Likes

Hi! Can I test your pattern? I’m intermediate and plan to use denim blue sweet snuggles yarn size 7. This would be a fun and cute project that I would love to try​:blush:

6 Likes

I would love to test your octopus!! I’m an intermediate crocheter, I would be using velvet yarn in a teal colour!

4 Likes

I could test! I am intermediate crocheter and am very good with amigurumi! I would make it in a pink sherbet Bernat Baby Blanket yarn!

4 Likes

May I test it? I’m an advanced crocheter and will be using super chunky plush yarn (the yarn i use does not have a size.)

6 Likes