*CLOSED!!! Pattern available in shop.* Testers wanted for my mongoose pattern🧡

I’m looking for some testers to test my mongoose pattern! It is an intermediate pattern and I’d prefer you to use chenille yarn. comment down below If you would like to test and @ your Instagram so I can look at some of your work​:blush:

25 Likes

I can’t find what chillin yarn is. So I wouldn’t be able to test but now I’m curious where to get it.

That’s a cutie though.

7 Likes

It’s blanket yarn! Ex: bernat blanket yarn, parfait chunky , sweet snuggles​:blush:

Thank you! I had fun creating it. I got the idea after rewatching rikki tikki tavi :joy:

5 Likes

A mongoose!!! It’s so cute!

6 Likes

I think they mean chenille yarn

9 Likes

Aww so cute
Good luck with your test

6 Likes

Yes!! lol I’m the worst at spelling. I’ll fix it now :joy::woozy_face:

6 Likes

What a cutie. I wish I had the yarn for it. I’m definitely keeping my eye for the pattern release :green_heart:

6 Likes

That is super cute I am doing to much to test it. I may have to get it when it is out

5 Likes

I wish i had the right yarn to test this as it’s unbelievably adorable, but unfortunate I’ve not :pensive:

4 Likes

I can try help!

4 Likes

I absolutely love him, I’d really like to make this pattern! The color I have is a bit more brown, but I think it’ll work. I don’t use Instagram but I’ll definitely post a picture here when done, and I’ll happily send you some of my other works if you need!

4 Likes

I would love to test for you

4 Likes

Are you still in need of testers? I have a bunch of Just Chenille I can use. Here is a photo of my award-winning turnip doll.

4 Likes

Hi I’d love to test my instagram is @/ crochetby_fa

3 Likes

@Bellah @mnstitchergirl and @wxndar, just wanna let you know the patterns already been released :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations Congrats GIF by Goldfish

3 Likes

I’ve closed the test call to eliminate further confusion :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes