Testers wanted !!

Hi !! I’m brand new to this platform, but I’ve just come up with this wee bulbasaur hat pattern and would love for a couple of people to test it !
I’d love any feed back you can give me about the pattern as it’s my first time writing one. Bonus points if you’d be able to promote the pattern on insta afterwards !
Let me know if you’d be interested!

15 Likes

I would love to try making it, looks super cute, but I’m not sure if I have the right size yarn for it, around what size yarn is it? (Or maybe what size hook used because I struggle with the English terms for yarn size I see sometimes)

I probably won’t have time to go to a store within a week, so if I don’t have the right yarn it’s probably best to choose different tester than me :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

ill do it!! i have the colours

7 Likes

I would use different colors, but I’d love to test! I’d add to insta too. @NicotianaCrocheted

7 Likes

I’d love to test it!!!

7 Likes

I would also love to test this out​:heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

@minniepresents the hat is so cute, you did a good job :sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I would love to test this pattern for you and would be capable to promote the pattern on instagram.

Is there a date you want them done by?

3 Likes

I would love to test it!!!:heart:

3 Likes

Still need testers I can help even if this one is closed.

3 Likes