Testing Call-Closed

Closed / Simple Wonders Square is ready for testing. :partying_face:

PHASES I THROUGH VIDEO PHASE WILL BE RAN THROUGH MY FACEBOOK TESTING GROUP.
Phase I: Starts - January 17th / Deadline - January 26th
Phase II: Starts - January 27th / Deadline - February 5th
Phase III: Starts -February 6th / Deadline - February 15th
Phase IV: Starts - February 16th / Deadline - February 25th
Final Phase: Starts - February 26th / Deadline March 7th
Video Phase: (if needed) - March 8th / Deadline March 11th

RiIBBLR PHASE WILL BE RAN ON THE RIBBLR SITE
Ribblr Phase: March 12th / Deadline March 18th

Skill level: I have rated the skill level as intermediate, but when finished testing square, advise your opinion of the skill level.
Video: Please check rnds 4 and 5 for the need of a video. Recommend any other rnd(s) where a video would help identify stitch placement or to clarify written instruction.
Sizes available to test/finished size: 4.5 mm, 11”; 5.00 mm, 12”
Materials: Worsted weight yarn, hooks as listed above, needle required to weave in ends
Expectations: Complete the test if you sign up; post hook used and finished size of your square when finished; attach a picture of finished/blocked square and state if you approve your photo being used in a public forum.

Do not discuss or post pictures in any public or private forum, until the pattern is published.

Once the square is published, you will receive a pdf copy of the pattern by email or gifted through Ravelry or Ribblr. :grinning:

Thank you!!

#simplewonders

10 Likes

Hi I would love to sign up!

4 Likes

Great! Would you like to test the Ribblr test, or join the Facebook testing group and test Phase I - Final?

4 Likes

I would like to test the ribblr phase please :relaxed:

4 Likes

Ok, I’ll send you the pattern on March 12th for Ribblr testing. I provide my patterns online, so I’ll need you to have a final look at my insertion of the written pattern, pictures and any possible video. The written pattern will have been tested for all necessary edits, and the Ribblr test will only require you to check for any obvious errors of entry into the online section. Thanks for helping!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to test it. :blush:

5 Likes

Hi, I would love to test this pattern for you on Ribblr! If you still have slots available that is!

4 Likes

Great! I’ll send you the pattern on March 12th for the Ribblr testing. I provide my patterns online, so I’ll need you to have a final look at my insertion of the written pattern, pictures and any video. The written pattern will have been tested for all necessary edits, and the Ribblr test will only require you to check for any obvious errors of entry into the online section. Thanks for helping! :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for adding me!! Can’t wait to test it​:grin:

4 Likes

Hi! I’d love to test on Ribblr! :blush:

3 Likes

Perfect, you know the routine!! I’ll send the pattern March 12th. :blush:

4 Likes

Ok thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Simple Wonders Test - Deadline March 18th

SierraCrochets07, Deeps1211, NoKittenAroundStudio

Use this thread to post your questions or necessary edits.

IF TESTING THIS PHASE:

• Confirm receipt of this announcement.
  • Be sure to check that videos and pictures are attached to the e-pattern and are correct.
  • Once testing is completed, post the yarn used, hook size, the size of your test square.

Thank you!

5 Likes

I see this announcement! :blush:

4 Likes

I see this announcement
!

4 Likes

Did everyone receive the pattern for testing?

4 Likes

I did!

3 Likes

Ok, just checkin’. LOL

4 Likes

I did :blush:

2 Likes

I see this announcement

4 Likes