Testing call for Bob and Weave Balaclava

Hello All!

About: The Balaclava is worked in a double basketweave pattern, and finished with a 1x1 ribbing around the neck and around the face. Designed to offer coverage to the head and neck while still having a flattering cut around the face.

If you are interested in testing the balaclava design please comment or shoot me a message with your email and I’ll send you the application!

Terms:

• Testers must be able to finish knitting vest within 3 weeks of receiving the pattern, if you believe you may need more time for some reason please let me know as far ahead of time as you can
  • Failure to complete the vest within the given time frame will result in you paying the original cost of the pattern.
  • Testers must provide feedback on the pattern and the testing process in a timely manner
  • Testers must provide 2 high quality photos of the finished object and allow for them to be used for promotion of the pattern.

Skill Level: Intermediate

Yarn Weight: Sport

Yarn Yardage Needed: 600 yds total

Needles: US 4/3.5mm 22in circulars

9 Likes

It looks great! I unfortunately can’t knit. @laveviewknitter @TexasPurl

4 Likes

I love this! :heart_eyes: My hubby works outside in the winter and this would be perfect for him! :grinning: I am sorry I do not have any time to test knit right now because I am working on the last lesson of my course. I’d love it if you could let me know when the pattern goes live. :grinning:

6 Likes

:heart::heart:Ooh I love it! But unfortunately I can’t knit :sob::sob:

4 Likes

I know 🥲 I’ve tried to learn several times :sob:

4 Likes

It’s lovely! :hearts:
Thanks for the mention. Unfortunately, I’m an accountant headed in to tax season.
Unless it requires a PC & calculator, it would never be completed timely.

5 Likes

Hello!!! I love this balaclava and would love to test it out!!!

6 Likes

Yay!! Shoot me your email address and I’ll send you the application :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

it’s easier for a crocheter to learn to knit continental style knitting, We hold our yarn in our left hand and pick our yarn through with the needle in our right hand. Continental is called picking and the English style is called throwing. Look some youtube videos up on continental style knitting.

8 Likes

That’s how I learned, I used to only crochet and was convinced I couldn’t knit until I tried continental!

6 Likes

It looks amazing! I wish I was more advanced in knitting so I could help test it out. Good luck though.

6 Likes