(closed) Testing Call for the Celosia T!

Hello all! If you’re interested in testing please shoot me a message with your email address and I’ll send you the google forms application!

About: This pattern is worked from the bottom with a crochet lace inset. Sleeves are drop shoulder and worked in the round.

Terms:

• Testers must be able to finish crocheting the pattern within 4 weeks of receiving the pattern, if you believe you may need more time for some reason please let me know as far ahead of time as you can
  • Failure to complete within the given time frame will result in you paying the original cost of the pattern.
  • Testers must provide feedback on the pattern and the testing process in a timely manner
  • Testers must provide 2 high quality photos of the finished object and allow for them to be used for promotion of the pattern.
  • Testers MUST follow the listed requirements for tools and materials as well as the full instructions. Some small allowances to the pattern such as cropping the length may be allowed if asked.

Skill Level: Intermediate

Sizes: [XS(S, M, L)XL, 2XL]
Bust: 29”(33”, 37”, 41”)45”, 49”

Yarn: DK Yarn
Main Color: [500(540, 580, 670)780, 830]yds
Contrast Color: [115(120, 125, 140)160, 165]yds
Total: [615(660, 705, 810)940, 995]yds

Hooks: G/4mm hook

14 Likes

Hello! I would absolutely love to test this pattern! I am not sure exactly how long it would be until the pattern would be sent out, but I would be able to start testing by this Monday! Is there by chance ease for the measurements or are those the final sizes? Depending on that, I would be about an XS-S! :heart::heart:

7 Likes

i would love to test this pattern! ill send you a message with my email!

7 Likes

Cute! Good luck with your test

4 Likes

I would love to test this for you!! my instagram is snailgirlcrochet :^)

5 Likes

This is so adorable i would have loved to make this, but you don’t have my bust size yet :frowning: Maybe in the future!

5 Likes

Would we have to use the same colours for testing? Also, what materialis the yarn?

5 Likes

we dont have to use the same colors! the yarn info is in the description! size dk/4

5 Likes

i’d love to test this out. i can do it for a size M-L. i’ll send you my email​:blush:

5 Likes

I would love to test your pattern!! my instagram is snailgirlcrochet

3 Likes

Closed for testing that you all got your interest!

3 Likes