Testing Call for the Gloria Headband

Beginner friendly. Quick make! Stash buster project. Great gift idea.
Deadline is Sept 10th.
Would love to see what yarn is is everyone’s stash and all the fab color combos y’all come up with!

US 8mm (or whatever you need to make gauge)
Bulky (5) or 2 strands of worsted held together.
Gauge:
7 hdc x 6 rows = 4.5”x4.5”

Deadline is Sept 10th.

10 Likes

If nobody jumps, you know who to ask :joy::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Ha Ha!

4 Likes

Are you asking for use of specific yarn? Or hook sizes? I’m interested in testing for you if I have what I need.

3 Likes

Id love to test your pattern it looks bright and fun.

4 Likes

It would be as its my 56th Birthday 5 th Sept id love to be one of ur testers :smile:

4 Likes

Wat is the deadline please, crochet hook materials etc and how much yarn ,ply and any special instructions eg’ Stitches etc thanks

3 Likes

I used an 8mm.
I used bulky for some rows and 2 strands of worsted held together for other rows.
Whatever you have that matches the gauge is good! Gauge is: 7 hdc x 6 rows = 4.5”x4.5 aprox.

3 Likes

The deadline is Sept. 10th.
I used an 8mm.
I used bulky for some rows and 2 strands of worsted held together for other rows.
Whatever you have that matches the gauge is good! Gauge is: 7 hdc x 6 rows = 4.5”x4.5 aprox.

4 Likes

Hi Wendy,

Would love for you to test.
I’m new to Ribblr and still trying to figure out how to use the website. WIll try to load a pattern by this evening or if you like you can sign up through my form via Instagram.

I can send you a link if you email me or it’s in my bio on IG. Ribblr doesn’t allow me to post the link.

Best,
Laura

4 Likes

Hi Helga,

Would love for you to test.
I’m new to Ribblr and still trying to figure out how to use the website. WIll try to load a pattern by this evening or if you like you can sign up through my form via Instagram.

I can send you a link if you email me or it’s in my bio on IG. Ribblr doesn’t allow me to post the link.

Best,
Laura

3 Likes

Id really love to be one of your ur testers, I’ll actually be 56 on 5th September still young and I love your smile in your photo too. :blush::blush:

3 Likes

My email is jones.gwendoline@gmail.com
You shouldn’t have trouble loading the pattern on my patterns as everything is i the help snd support. Thank-you.

3 Likes

I just figured it out!! Did you want me to send it to you?

4 Likes

Just figured out how to load the pattern here!

4 Likes

Yes please

3 Likes

Awesome

3 Likes

I will check in morning Thank-you

3 Likes

Thank you! I saw in later posts that you figured out how to upload the pattern. If you’d like to add me as a tester, that would be great!

4 Likes

Great! I will send it to you now!

3 Likes