Testing call over, thank you to everyone who responded! (Closed)

I need testers for my Cuddly Psyduck - Crochet ePattern

I’ve never used testing through Ribblr before so please be patient with me. :slight_smile:
Looking for about 4-5 people.

Thanks!

15 Likes

Cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Super cute would love to test! Would I be able to use worsted weight yarn?

6 Likes

You can, you’ll just have to adjust your hook size and eye size, or just use what you have. If you wanted it a little bigger you could double strand your yarn. I’ll sign you up! It takes me maybe 3-4 hours to crochet this. If you could have the pattern tested in 2 weeks that would be fantastic!

5 Likes

Would be happy to test!!

6 Likes

I would like to test, but is it possible if I do it with worsted yarn, and when is the due date?

4 Likes

You can use worsted, but maybe double strand it so it can be bigger? Up to you! I’m hoping for a 2 week maximum test time since it takes me about 3-4 hours to make.

5 Likes

Ok, thank you!!!

4 Likes

Thank you, I just got it lol.

6 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m curious to see how it goes with worsted weight, I’ve used just the chenille yarn and tiny cotton yarn.

6 Likes

Hi if you are still looking for testers I’d love to help. I don’t have chunky yarn though is that alright?

5 Likes

I’ve only got 1 or two spots left, so I’d prefer they go to someone using the suggested yarn. Thank you for responding though!

4 Likes

No problem i completely understand. Thanks anyway!

6 Likes

So fun!! I have Bernat Blanket yarn and can test if that would work for the pattern?

6 Likes

That should work just fine! I’ll add you soon.

6 Likes

I would love to test Psyduck is my favourite Pokémon, I have cotton Aran wool or just some chunky wool :smile:

6 Likes

I’d love to try

3 Likes

I would love to test this :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: so cute

3 Likes