Phase I: Starts - March 21st / Deadline - March 31st
Phase II : Starts - April 1st / Deadline - April 10th
Phase III : Starts -April 11th / Deadline - April 21st
Phase IV : Starts - April 22nd / Deadline - May 2nd
Final Phase : Starts - May 3rd / Deadline May 13th
Video Phase : (if needed) - May 14th / Deadline May 21st

RIBBLR PHASE IS RUN ON RIBBLR
Ribblr Phase : Starts May 22nd / Deadline May 31st

Skill level: I have rated the skill level as intermediate, but when finished testing square, advise your opinion of the skill level.
Video: Recommend any rnd(s) where a video would help identify stitch placement or to clarify written instruction.
Sizes available to test/finished size: 4.5 mm, 11”; 5.00 mm, 12”
Materials: Worsted weight yarn, hooks as listed above, needle required to weave in ends.
Expectations: Complete the test if you sign up; post hook used and finished size of your square when finished; attach a picture of finished/blocked square and state if you approve your photo being used in a public forum.

Do not discuss or post pictures in any public or private forum, until the pattern is published.

Once the square is published, you will receive a pdf copy of the pattern by email, gifted through Ravelry or Ribblr.

Thank you!! :blush:
#aparttogether**

14 Likes

Willing to test

3 Likes

I can test on Ribblr when the time comes (also working away at your other square for the Ribblr phase, it’s so pretty! Your work and patterns are always amazing :star_struck:)

3 Likes

Would you like to test in my Facebook page or here on Ribblr?

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes

No preference

3 Likes

I would love you to the Ribblr testing that starts on May 22nd. I will notify you when the testing starts. Thanks again! :grinning:

4 Likes

Added to my calendar

4 Likes

I’d love to test for you if you still need testers! I’m working on your other square in the Ribblr testing phase and I’m in love​:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Perfect, I’ll add you to the Ribblr testing in May. I’ll notify you when the testing starts.

4 Likes

Thats really looking nice and my hand says yes that what am searching for quite time something similar to this method :blush::green_heart: if you want a tester am happy to join :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Yes, I have room for one tester on Ribblr. I’ll send you a message for the test that starts on May 22nd and ends on May 31st. Thanks for helping! :grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you :green_heart: will wait for it :blush: :green_heart::+1:

4 Likes