Texas ideas!

I’m going on a trip to texas soon and I love to crochet things based on my trips to bring with me and give to the friends I’m visiting! Anyone have any texas ideas? I prefer amigurumi but am open to anything!

19 Likes

Hmmm i have no idea :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

The Texas flag is pretty simple, maybe you could make little keychain versions?
I also looked up some of the state plants/animals, and I think monarch butterflies and cacti could be fun!

2 Likes

Hmm, you can probably make one of our state animals we have a bit of them them and obviously our Texas flower (the bluebonnets) could also make a great gift, honestly any animal state or not with a cowboy :cowboy_hat_face: hat would be cute lol depending what places/sites you visit you can probably make something based from there if that makes sense :smile: hope you have a good trip!

2 Likes

https://pdf-inline.ravelrycache.com/Alliecat30/562959/TexasFlag.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJNNSUP6J3RN4WZYQ&Expires=1714843175&Signature=96VbXz5pzS0ZCt6s%2Bcid%2BwlI4%2B8%3D&key_expires=1714843175&key=VjIMGKQIvpsz6PM2frCLHw

1 Like

Texan hat

(Tap for pattern)

1 Like

Bluebells arent our starte flower, Bluebonnets are. There are no patterns for them, but there are so many things you could make!

1 Like

CACTUS (coming from a texan :cowboy_hat_face:)

2 Likes

Cowboy hat!

2 Likes

Thank you all for the help! I think I’m going to either make an armadillo or a bear in a cowboy outfit!

1 Like

A brisket. :joy:

2 Likes