Textured Ponytail Beanie Tester call for Crochet:

I need testers for my Textured Ponytail Beanie - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

this hat comes in three sizes; small, medium, and large
I am looking for one to three testers for each size

start date: today (will be adding people today 11/23/23 - sunday 11/26/23)
Due date: 12/1/23 by end of day PST

Requirments: must make a public journal so I can see your makes, must respond to the group message to let me know you are ready to test with in 48 hours of receiving (being added to) the group testers message. Must provide feedback on the pattern and one finished photo by the due date.
like normal click the photo to apply to test, in comments tell me if you will be testing the Small, Medium or Large size (if you do not comment with size you will not be added to testers)

11 Likes

@honeytoast i see that you had clicked the photo to apply for testing.
Was there a size you would test or all three sizes?

2 Likes

I’ll take large!

3 Likes

I would be happy to test any size! I have three girls, im sure they will fit.

3 Likes

@knittedfish you have been added to testers. looking forward to seeing your makes and hearing your feedback on the pattern!

1 Like

@Thatcanadianmom you have been added to testers. you can look at the measurements and decide what size(s) you want to make, just let me know in the journal what size you decided on =) . looking forward to seeing your makes and hearing your feedback on the pattern!

1 Like

@Midnightsurvior60 @LittleCreatures @MadSalad2011 … I see that you guys had applied but did not comment. not sure if it was a mistake application or not. please read the post and comment what size you want to test if you are interested in testing. thank you!

1 Like

I accidently clicked on it and zoned out for a bit then seen the pop up and clicked okay :sob: im so sorry about that

1 Like

No worries :upside_down_face: lots of clickable buttons on the app :grin:

1 Like

Sorry, will test whatever you need. :blush: :grin: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Have models for meduim. Nieces

1 Like

I’d like to test this. I’d like to to a Large unless you need another size tested.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.