THANK U FOR 2000 FOLLOWERS!!! + Giveaway

AAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH THANK U ALL!!! I just reached :sparkles:2000​:sparkles: shop followers and I wanted to say thank I all! This made me so happy that people actually like and want my patterns. Thank u all for the kindness and suport. I have so many AMAZING friends on here as well and talking to u guys just makes my day. THANK U!!!

And now for da :sparkles:giveaway​:sparkles:

So I’ve never done a giveaway but I’m gonna try my best. Also, I do t have any paid patterns so that WILL NOT be a prize.

There will be a first, second, and third place.

1st (1 person) U will get a collab with me (if u want) or a custom pattern, and u also get priority testing and early access to one of my patterns.

2nd (1 person) U may join the collab with me and 1st place (if u want) and u also get priority testing and early access to one of my patterns.

3rd (3 people) u guys get priority testing and early access to one of my patterns.

HOW TO ENTER

•like this post
•follow me and my shop
•tag some friends and peps that u think are :sparkles:AMAZING​:sparkles: and if u want say what makes them amazing or why u love em
•for an extra entry tell or show me ur fav make
•comment these emojis somewhere :cherry_blossom::butterfly::butter:
And that’s it!!!

I rlly wanna thank u all. This made me SO happy. Also I rlly wanna tag all my friends here but I’m on vacation so I don’t have much time and there’s RLLY bad internet. Love u all <333

Thank u all and have an amazing day :))

Happy crocheting :yarn:

(Also I just wanted to say the winners will be chosen randomly on a wheel. I will be spinning for winners in around a week once I’m home from my vacation.)

39 Likes

OMGGGGGG MAYAAA YAS QUEEN YOU DESERVE THIS SOO SOOOOOO MUCHHH YOU’RE AMAZINGGG (and so are your patterns) :heart_hands:

following ofcccccccc :cherry_blossom: :butterfly: :butter:

@MayaPapaya7 :wink: : She’s amazing and the sweetest person
@EV13isSPOCY pookie, and an amazing person, kind, and caring
@SunshineStudio pookie, so sweet, always there if i need to talk or even vent
@BubblzCrochet such a sweet and caring person
@theknottyvirgo so kind and understanding
@sakuracrochets pookie, kind and fun to talk to
@JaeaRenee true bestie

oh and my make:
this amazing lotad by @theknottyvirgo

14 Likes

Also I will dm the winners to talk abt prizes. Winners will be tagged here where I have spun da wheel :)) also I’m sorry if I don’t respond to/heart all of u guys’s replies cause I have really bad WiFi cause I’m on vacation

9 Likes

CONGRATS ON 2000!!! That is amazing! You definitely deserve it because your patterns are adorable! :cherry_blossom: :butterfly: :butter: @LoafOfBread @littlemisswonderful @JaeaRenee @SporkyGirl @SunshineStudio @EV13isSPOCY @MoonSingleCrochet @kballard My favorite make right is this test I made for @SweetenedWithYarn
image_2024-06-24_192750499

13 Likes

WOAH CONGRATS ON 2000, THAT’S AMAZING!! your patterns are some of the cutest I’ve seen here :cherry_blossom::butterfly::butter: @crotchetingcreations @EllaCrochetz @Beancrochet @TheCrochetingGoose @Combre @cozyRoe @SillyKittyCrochets
also my favorite make is Clyde, my dino :relieved:

9 Likes

Sooo cute​:sob::sob:
i love clyde​:sauropod:
pattern plz​:cry::pray:
i begg

6 Likes

congrats maya !!~ this is such a huge milestone !!
you deserve this!!~ following :cherry_blossom: :butterfly: :butter:
@littlemisswonderful @SunshineStudio @sakuracrochets @Combre @kballard @BubblzCrochet @ellacrochet21 @Itsfayfay4 @FluffyYarnCreations

my fave is probs pochacco that i tested for @Myterrapi

18 Likes

it’s by One Cent Crochet! she has it as a paid pattern here, but it’s free on her youtube (same name)!!

6 Likes

Oh ok!!!
tysm!!!:heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

ofc!!

6 Likes

:cherry_blossom::butterfly::butter: omg 2,000 is insaaaane but also I am not surprised :heart_hands: @Combre @Hannahelise96 @Beebzcrafty @NanaJanice @SweetTomato
my current favorite is this “Blue Alien” by @Jb101709

13 Likes

Aw thanks so much :two_hearts:

6 Likes

GAHHHHHHH YOU DESERVE THIS SO MUCH MAYA! you are literally so amazing and talented!
Ofc I’m following both you and your shop!
:butter::butterfly::cherry_blossom:
@littlemisswonderful @EV13isSPOCY @LoafOfBread @kballard @Coxkroach @JaeaRenee @crotchetingcreations @cozyRoe
@MayaPapaya7
You are all SO amazing and kind!
I think my current favorite make umm maybe this one!

I really like this little duck I tested for @EveIsCool !

14 Likes

:cherry_blossom: :butterfly: :butter: hehe congrats!!!
u def hav amazing patterns and deserve 2000 followers<3

latest thing i made is a knot pillow i did pink theme but im at my big sis house soi cant show the finish result cause its at home sorry!!!
IMG_20240618_215707
info pick here :point_down:
Screenshot 2024-06-18 9.52.22 PM
woudlve taged u put this is ur post hehe<3

my peps: @EV13isSPOCY @Combre @SunshineStudio @potatofan @crotchetingcreations @MaddiIdell @ellacrochet21 @littlemisswonderful

13 Likes

Congrats Maya!!! You deserve itt :hearts: :cherry_blossom: :butterfly: :butter:
@Combre @EV13isSPOCY @JaeaRenee @notmimi @MaddiIdell @Elaya @MayaPapaya7 (yes, I’m still tagging you!!)

9 Likes

:tada: CONGRATS :tada:
:cherry_blossom:Following both ofc :cherry_blossom:
:butterfly: Here’s my favorite make :butterfly:

:butter: Now for my besties :butter:

@ClaireCrochets247 you are so amazing and you are definitely a flower cat lol

@SweetTomato so sweet and you’re patterns are adorbs​:sparkling_heart:

@FluffyYarnCreations Ari, Ari, Ari your so funny and sweet :blush:

@Itsfayfay4 don’t tell anyone else but your probably my fav :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Love you guys sm :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

10 Likes

Yes Maya!!! 2000 is like…sooo many! It’s honestly an amazing feeling when so many people like your patterns! I’ve made soooo many cute things that I can’t choose cough penguins cough but let’s spice up this post with a picture of something new! I just finished this test for @craftycellist and it is adorable!

And…here are some people that I don’t tag much but you guys are awesome! @PearlCrochets @elaya @LoafOfBread @EVANLYNfleurb @evalynnRose :yellow_heart:

Oh my goodness I almost forgot! :cherry_blossom::butterfly::butter: I’m glad I remembered because I wouldn’t have been able to enter!

10 Likes

CONGRATS!!!

OFC I follow you!!!
@LixieCrochet @SweetTomato You guys are :sparkles: AMAZING :sparkles:
:cherry_blossom: :butterfly: Can’t really see what the other emoji is but I would do it (:
My favorite make is my ballerina doll that I made in March! She’s so pretty and i’m so proud of her (her name is Maisie)

7 Likes

CONGRATS THATS LITERALLY SO AMAZING :cherry_blossom: you definitely deserve this, your patterns are so adorable ofc I’m following :butterfly: my favourite make is the puppy I made for a birthday present! :butter:

@ClaireCrochets247 you were my first friend on here, my twin, and literally the sweetest person ever!
@Elaya you are insanely talented and super fun to talk to, I’m so glad we’re friends!
@FluffyYarnCreations I have so many fun memories with you and I love all of the times we talk (mainly when we wake up super early or stay up super late lol)
@Itsfayfay4 you always bring so much fun and laughter when we talk, and you’re super talented!
@LatteCrochet you will always be my best friend no matter what and I love every moment we spend together (p.s. I miss you <3)
@BreesBees you’re super fun to hang out with and one of the best cousins I could ask for!

12 Likes

thanks!

6 Likes