Thank you guys so much for 1k shop followers! New news + giveaways!

Omg thanks so much guys for 1k shop followers! I never thought in a million years that my patterns would ever receive so much love and support from fellow crocheters <3

I am forever grateful for everyone of you, and I am very excited to keep my ribblr shop growing!

I do have one short announcement…and a giveaway/prize for everyone who has followed my shop!

The first announcement: I will be moving some of my crochet patterns over to my etsy shop. I appreciate all of the love and support that some of those patterns have recieved, but I feel like some of my patterns I worked too hard on to see them being left off for free. Plus yarn costs and inflation in the world has been driving upwards, so in order for me to stay a pattern designer, I need to have an income of my own that I can buy yarn with to make more patterns.

This is something that I have thought a lot about, and it was a very hard decision for me to make. I’m not allowed to sell on ribblr, as per my parents, so etsy is where I will have to sell my patterns. Once again, I apprecaite all of the support I have recieved from ribblr and from my friends in general!
The patterns that I will be moving to etsy will be:

• Blossom the Opossum
  • Fluffy Bunny Pattern
    and my
  • Perry the Platypus pattern

The Capybara pattern will remain on ribblr, as well as some smaller patterns I will be publishing soon.

I know to many this may seem like sad news, but fear not! I will be publishing better quality patterns on my end of things and more patterns in the long run because that is what will be better for me, as a pattern designer, and for you. My followers and supporters <3

Now that that has been taken care of, time to move onto the giveaway and how to qualify for the giveaway!

The giveaway prizes will be:

1st place:

• shoutout to your profile in my next post
  • shoutout to your shop in my next post (if you have one)
  • any custom pattern you want me to make (I have the right to decline an idea if I feel it fits, and I will do it to the best of my ability <3 [Amigurumi only])
  • I’ll follow you and your shop <3

2nd place:

• shoutout to your profile
  • I’ll follow you and your shop <3

3rd place:

• shoutout to your profile in my next post

How to enter the giveaway:

1. Follow my shop
  2. Tag 2 friends or more
  3. show me the project you are most proud of (reply in this thread!)
    4, (this is how you will be rated into the winners!) re-draw my shop logo with your own twist to it! Winners will be chosen in 9 days (on the 10th of January!)

Thanks so much to everyone who participates, it means so much to me!

Special shoutout to all of my ribblr friends who helped make this happen!
@BeaniebeanOMG
@LittleCreatures
@CreshesxCritters
@Kenziekrochet
@OmniStupid
@anon12722758
@artnium73
@lunarcrochett
and…
@HuggleNHooks

I love all of you guys so much <3 thanks so much for being my friends and being so friendly and accepting of me since day one. ily guys! :smiley:

24 Likes

CONGRATSSs!!<333​:tada:

9 Likes

CONGRATS FAWN, lM SO GLAD YOU GOT 1000 FOLLOWERS!! <3 @Kenziekrochet @artnium73 this is my favorite project, it’s a hedgehog

9 Likes

Thanks hehe! Thanks so much for all of the support Ollie!

7 Likes

Thanks Attic! Thanks for all of the support as always haha! <3

7 Likes

YUHHH I AM A SUPPORT BEAMm​:weary:<3

7 Likes

Like your dancing pole that never came :sob::skull:

6 Likes

Noooo don’t remind me​:sob: I’m kinda glad it didn’t come tho

6 Likes

i can’t post pictures (phone acting crazy :sob:) but probably my pattern (the cat hat :DD ), and… CONGRATS FANCU <3 @thetreelober @tvgirl, i’ll work on the logo >:)

9 Likes

alex

7 Likes

hehe yay! >:D

6 Likes

Nahhhh I would have rathered it come and piss him off lmfao

6 Likes

awww sooo cute hehe!

6 Likes

YEAHHHHH I HELPED:D
i am literally actively making your bunny pattern and i love it so muchhh

I honestly don’t think i need to be part of your giveaway<3 I wanna let some people who don’t know you have a chance

7 Likes

Awww <3 And omg beanie lol, I’m literally making my bunny pattern rn too…and in the same colors you are making yours in xD

what a coincidence lol

6 Likes

YUHHH CONGRATSS!! Im so happy for youuu :sparkles::tired_face: what a milestone 1k is!

this is still seriously my favorite make :sob::dove:

@artnium73 @chunkyy @anon12722758

8 Likes

awww hehe! it’s so cute! Pigeon donut :>

5 Likes

YESSS CONGRATS!! MY FAVORITE IS (and my second plushie) YOUR BUNNY PATTERN!! @Heartintheclouds AND @Abug1249 AND I WILL GET START THE BANNER TOMORROW

6 Likes

@ClaireCrochets247 @SweetTomato

I don’t have any Ribblr friends really so I just tagged two people I know…
Congrats on 1K!!

4 Likes

CONGRATS :partying_face: Ive been following your shop for a while already lol. My favourite thing ive made is either my winnie the pooh or otter i made with my own patterns (i dont have a pic of winnie on this device yet)
@ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @LatteCrochet @Itsfayfay4 @Abug1249 @FluffyYarnCreations @OMLET @PandaCrocheter7 @hoppa @yarnivorecrochets (ik its more than two shh :shushing_face:)

11 Likes