Thanks for being such a great audience!

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much to those who tune into the live streams of the Ribblr Show. Although I have experience in front of the camera, I still get quite nervous being in front of everyone and I want to make sure I offer entertainment and value.

It has been such a pleasure hosting these shows! Every time it’s over, I think to myself how grateful I am for the kindness the Ribblr community shows. It is always such a blast to see returning viewers and new viewers who are there for the very first time!

It’s fun to engage with all of you and I appreciate the patience you all show with any tech issues that may occur. Technology is a different beast so it means a lot!

During our interviews, the chat is always so kind, warm, and respectful. Really, its great to see.

Just wanted to express my gratitude! Thanks again for having me as your host!

• Vincent
49 Likes

and thanks for hosting! i had to leave early, but it was suoer fun to tune in (:

8 Likes

thank you for hosting!

8 Likes

Thanks for being our host! You definitely offer entertainment and value :grin: it’s always a fun time and I’m glad that despite the nervousness you’re still able to do a great job and overcome that :smile:

8 Likes

You did amazing! I barely caught the ending but normally I watch and highly enjoy. Thank you for being our hostess with the mostest!

7 Likes

Aw man I totally forgot about it :disappointed_relieved: oh well I’ll just have to wait for the next one :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you for hosting it’s s great fun

7 Likes

Thanks for hosting!! I love the Ribblr Show! Tuned in and it was great!

6 Likes

I am happy to participate :smile_cat:

4 Likes

thank you for hosting!! It was a great show ^^

5 Likes

Wish I could have been there!

3 Likes

Crap I knew I forgot about something! Next time maybe! :crossed_fingers:
Glad it went well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ty for hosting! It’s been so fun!

2 Likes

Thanks for hosting. It can get pretty nerve-wracking when the technology flubs up, but everyone understands and you’re doing a good job. Thanks to you and all the guests!
Thanks Thank You GIF by BLKBOK

1 Like

I love the Ribblr show, and it’s hard to see when you actually get nervous (at least for me)! You seem like a real guy who just has a passion for Ribblr and crafting, and that’s what I love! I can’t wait to watch the future shows you host :purple_heart:

3 Likes