Thankyouuuu so much for 800 followers

It was litterally only a few days ago i hit 700 followers and im so grateful so from now till midnight tommorow my shop will be having a 25% discount and i will be doing a mini giveaway

This giveaway will be for the patterns in my shop that havnt been sold before

To enter
• follow my shop (the more follows the closer to 900 where i will do another giveaway)

•Tag someone and tell them 1 thing u like about them

•comment your favourite emoji

•TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD MAKE NEXT FOR A PATTERN

Thankyou so much again x.
Huggs/roro x

15 Likes
5 Likes

@Gabx2311 one thing I like about them is she was my first friend on here, and shes willing to test my patterns! My favorite emoji is :blush:
You should make a matching pattern! Like lets say a turtle, with another turtle that say the word ‘bff’ or ‘friends’!

6 Likes

OOOH CONGRATS ROHIO
@CreshesxCritters completely clueless to everything lol but shes a noice water puff
@Icecreammangoz shes been my friend for 4 months and shes fun to talk to
@ShortClarice very noice
@ErisArt very noice as well and is good at drawing like HOW
@CrochetOleander how do you come up with such inspirational stuff :sob:
My fav emogi as u know :fire::heavy_plus_sign::doughnut::skull::eye::lips::eye::disguised_face::japanese_ogre::clown_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Congratulations! :tada:
@JillsCrochetSpace Their patterns are SOO cute, and I love that the majority are free :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My favorite emoji is :whale2: because I love whales way too much. They remind me to be humble but to not underestimate myself at the same time. They also remind me just how small I am compared to the world, but also how much of an impact heartfelt actions and words can have. In fact, i try to donate at least 10 dollars to a different ocean conservation charity every month <3

I think for your next pattern, you should make a raccoon! They’re really cute and i dont see many patterbs for them ever :raccoon:

8 Likes

@DasChubba you’re a friend to everyone and also such a silly little bean (it’s a compliment) I love your diggos too :heart:

@ErisArt you’re so sweet and I really enjoy talking to you even though half the time you’re confused but that’s why I’m here to explain lol

My favorite emojis: :skull: :melting_face::disguised_face::grinning::clown_face::muscle::headstone::eyes::poop::smiling_imp::frowning_with_open_mouth::face_with_peeking_eye::exploding_head::face_in_clouds::worried:

FLOWER TURTLEEEE

6 Likes

OOOH SO IM NEZUKO CHAN

nezuko translates to red bean child :skull: :skull: :skull:

6 Likes

:eye::lips::eye:

3 Likes

rohio go brrr

3 Likes

yes you are silly red bean :beans:

3 Likes

I think cheohio would be more of a green bean tbh :thinking: