Thankyouuuu so much for 800 followers

Yes :robot:

2 Likes

congrats! i haven’t been here that long but @HuggleNHooks you are so much fun to talk to, my favourite emojis::mushroom::seedling::sparkles::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: you should make a mushroom blob :D.

6 Likes

Awww thankyou so much x

2 Likes

Lol I’m always confused :joy: you’re a great friend too!!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

I love your pattern so much!! Congrats on the huge leap! I can’t wait to see what you design next! Maybe something like a food animal combo.

3 Likes

@Kenziekrochet you are so nice and fun to talk to :heart_hands:

My favorite emoji is dis one eheheh :sparkles::frog::sparkles:

You should make a dragon fruit dragon :dragon: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hi i really dont want to sound rude lol but theres not a nice way to say that they werent talking about the pattern for you, it was part of what i shoukd make next, please dont take this the wrong way but your welcome to make a raccoon if you would like x :grin:

3 Likes

Omg I’m so sorry I didn’t realize that this was a reply to someone’s post :joy: thank you for letting me know!!!

4 Likes

Lol dont worry x :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Omg haha I feel so honored that you thought of me- you’re so fun to talk to as well! :heartpulse:

Also a dragon fruit dragon is such a cute idea!

4 Likes

@LittleCreatures i love your patterns and how youve decided to take a step back for yourself :P.
Favorite emoji :melting_face:
You should so make a mushroom like pillow type thing

5 Likes

Aww! Thank you so much! :blush::two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Omg congratulations roro!
@Icecreammangoz
Even if she doesnt like what your doing she will support you and still always be your friend

4 Likes

I hope, i was just trying to protect her x

2 Likes

My goal is to reach that many followers someday! :pleading_face::pleading_face:, congrats for reaching so much followers!! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

I am pretty clueless just not as much as i give off, but rhank you :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Daschubba, who always makes me laugh
@Hugglenhooks (you! lol) for how nice you are, you have a great personality in general boo :heart_eyes:
@Kenziekrochet, again with the people who are just generally pleasant, but your so pretty and one of my best friends :heart:
:sweat_smile::skull::sob::sparkles::heart_eyes:
You should make a duck, or a fuzzy cow
CONGRATS BBYG!!!

4 Likes

Yuh i make everyone laugh with my hideous face :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

2 Likes

Can I tag more than 1 person? Well I did
@DasChubba - you’re crazy but a great friend
@ShortClarice - do I even need to explain? My birthday twin!
@HuggleNHooks - and rohio the one person I’ll expect to be in the group chat at 3am and also I love that you have funny self defense
Fav emoji :sparkles:
Next pattern- panda

3 Likes