That Feeling When.... (Crochet/Knit Edition)

Hi. I wanted to start a thread because there are some really funny and creative people on here and I love to see everyone comment and just have a good time making each other laugh. So basically this thread is about a feeling you get when something happens that’s crochet or knit related.

26 Likes

that feeling when your favourite crochet yt channel post a new video

22 Likes

That feeling when you start a project and realize you don’t have enough yarn

31 Likes

That feeling when the instructions call for multiple back post double crochets :sweat_smile:

21 Likes

That feeling when you start a project and realize you don’t have enough yarn!

20 Likes

That feeling when you’re all settled, you think you have everything you need, and then realize you don’t have your scissors (this also happened to me today​:woman_facepalming:)

31 Likes

That feeling when you spill something on your yarn (or your projects) I have so much yarn I can’t use because it’s destroyed by coffee :man_facepalming:

19 Likes

Or that feeling when you loose your hook while your crocheting then spend forever looking for it only to find out you where sitting on it (this happens to me far to much)

32 Likes

That feeling you get when you’re all settled in to have a yummy time to crochet, you get 1/2 row in and your bladder decides it needs to pee NOW!

29 Likes

or if you put your yarn in your bag with your project and then pull it out of the bag and your hook is gone! You search for hours only to find it was in the ball of yarn

very specific this happens to me all the time!

28 Likes

That feeling when you start a project and then your yarn ball births a child (aka there is a huge tangle in the middle that just pops out)

28 Likes

That feeling when you learn who to make the magic circle and it works​:blush:

23 Likes

Happens to me a lot too

10 Likes

Oh I keep thinking of these but that feeling when you decide not to count every stitch and realize half way through that you messed up the pattern in one of the first rows (not sure if I made any sense lmao)

32 Likes

That feeling when your adult daughter starts to crochet.

17 Likes

oh that made too much sense #count #always

12 Likes

That feeling when you absolutely need to use (insert hook size here) and you know you have a gazillion of them, but can’t find a single one of them. :woman_shrugging:

22 Likes

That feeling when you look at your stash, look at your WIPs, look at your UFOs, and say to yourself, “I regret nothing.” :joy::yarn:

19 Likes

23 Likes

That feeling when your hair gets crochet or stuck in your project

22 Likes