That Feeling When.... (Crochet/Knit Edition)

That feeling when your dog decides to “help” aka laying down on the project

21 Likes

@TheWandWeaver Love that picture!

8 Likes

you guys are literally so funny. i love this so much. come em’ coming!!!

9 Likes

or even worse when you loose at yarn chicken…

12 Likes

@noel-is-crocheting
Good one!

7 Likes

That torn feeling you get when you’re ‘rolling’ on your crochet and your kitty comes rubbing on you for attention and now you can’t crochet.

16 Likes

How about when you can’t find your freaking reading glasses and you stay sitting to crochet by memory but you’re wondering.,…" am I missing a stitch"?

11 Likes

That feeling when you learn how to knit your first cup cozy! :sweat_smile::partying_face:

16 Likes

@TangledYarnlover
Welcome!!

9 Likes

That feeling when your dog or cat steals the yarn from you and hide it under your bed. :frowning:

14 Likes

or that feeling when you drop a hook and it makes a big loud noise and every one comes running to see whats happening

17 Likes

Oh yeah…gotta have 'em, I can’t see a thing but will still try!

8 Likes

16 Likes

@TheWandWeaver love it!

8 Likes

That feeling when you, a knitter of one year, teach your carer, a woman in her early 70s who has been knitting since she was a teenager, a new quick and easy way to pick up stitches that means less pain on her arthritic hands!

It’s with a crochet hook in case anyone’s wondering.

16 Likes

That feeling where you either have no idea what to crochet or you have too many unfinished WIPs to get done. There is no in-between.

21 Likes

That feeling when everyone tags you with a one of a kind project and expects that you’ll recreate it (and usually claiming the opposite craft than it is) :roll_eyes:
(I can’t tell you how many times a crocheted human skeleton with organs has been sent to me saying “you shoukd knit this” as if I even wanted to make it in the first place)

16 Likes

that feeling when someone buys your plush and says they made it infront of your face

13 Likes

That feeling when you lose your last darning needle :woman_facepalming:

14 Likes

I can’t tap the little heart on your post, because I can’t begin to tell you how sad and mad I am for you… My husband does photography and I know how annoying/frustrating/aggravating it is that some people have posted his pictures and acted like they took it

11 Likes