The Big Announcement!

Hey guys!! So I love making patterns and crocheting and I have been planning a lot lately and I have a lot of ideas in the works!! I’m going to start making a lot bigger and better quality patterns and pricing them! I’m also going to make social medias! I have been tossing around the idea of making an etsy shop and I’m still not sure about it because of shipping and lots of other things. I’m hoping to grow a lot more and I am so thankful for all of you!! More updates coming soon! I’ll make posts about my social medias when I make them. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
-Froggo
@OMLET @SweetTomato @ClaireCrochets247 @IndiG @Doggie @bananacow9 @BloomingCrochet @TheTreeLober @NanaJanice @PandaCrocheter7
(also so sorry I couldn’t tag everyone ribblr only lets 10 tags per post :sob: :sob:)

23 Likes

yes i would not recommend selling on etsy if you are just getting into it because there are ALOT of fees

4 Likes

right :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

:star_struck::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I can’t wait to see what you have planned!!! Don’t keep us waiting too long.

4 Likes

So excited for you Froggo!

3 Likes

Good luck! I was told Etsy is a great starting point if you’re not sure what you’re doing, since it takes care of all sales taxes. Shipping is a problem for sure tho, since it seems Etsy may require free shipping if an item is over/under a certain anount but you won’t know where the buyers are :see_no_evil::sob: keep us posted :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Yay great job Froggo! I can’t wait!

3 Likes

HI, I just want to clarify that Etsy shop sellers do NOT have to offer free shipping. I’ve had an etsy shop for many years, and the free shipping if over $35 thing is something that the seller can CHOOSE to participate in., or you can OPT OUT with no strings attached, no extra fees or anything.

5 Likes

omgg that sounds awesome! good luck and im so excited to see!

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks for the clarification since I was always wondering about this.

4 Likes

Ooh im so excited to see the things you make and ill be rooting for you!

3 Likes

Yayy!! I’m so excited to see all of your new patterns!! Thanks for tagging me!

3 Likes

You’re welcome! It is a really big learning process and can feel quite intimidating at first! I know this firsthand! Lol! I did so many hours and hours and hours of research because I was nervous and then after all that I decided to jump in and overall have been really happy with having an Etsy shop even though a good 25% to 30% goes to fees . I also love having the Ribblr and A Ravelry shop as well ! Have a happy, creative day! :two_hearts::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes