The Cow Crew Chronicles: Episode One

Idk why but I felt like doing this so here it is. This features the OG Cow Crew, but if you would like to be added to the next episode lmk. Also lmk if you think this is interesting. (@Abug1249 @ClaireCrochets247 @Itsfayfay4 @Elaya @SweetTomato )
Claire took a deep breath in.
“Howdy hey!” Claire jumped back. Ari was standing right beside her.
“But why,” she said, annoyed.
“The better question is,” Ari stated, running in front of Claire to stop her from walking forward. “Why won’t you spill the tea?”
“Ooooo!” Buggy ran up to them. “Drama! Fay!!!”
Fay walked up to them, eating some popcorn. “MoO,” she said with her mouth full. Elaya, who had just come back from using the bathroom, snatched the popcorn. Fay looked shocked.
Whyyyyy,” Fay said as she turned to Elaya, “would you do that?” Elaya shruged, swallowed, and responded.
“Because, Fay,” she commented in a steady tone, throwing the rest of the popcorn to the floor. “We’ve got work to do.”

So? What’d you think?

16 Likes

WOW ART ART ITS WONDERFUL ARTTTTTt

5 Likes

You can just call me Avery in the story if you want :))
Also I love it!!!

6 Likes

OMG IT SLAYS
can i be added to the cow crew? :pleading_face:
If not its ok, I STILL LOVE IT!! >:D

6 Likes

Oh yeah, also, any suggestions for the next one?!?!?

4 Likes

@Abug1249
lNITIATION TIMMEEEE

5 Likes

:person_in_lotus_position: Welcome @GamerKat to the cow ritual. I will be using this special wand passed down from generations to turn you into an official cow. I will count to three. One, two three. BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO :magic_wand: You are now a cow :person_in_lotus_position:

6 Likes

:0 :cow: MOO

5 Likes

Grrr I need to be in the next episode

5 Likes

It is much-
artiste

5 Likes

Beautiful :face_holding_back_tears::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

I would LOVE to be a part if I can! You can call me Laura.

4 Likes

I 🩷 it!!!

Me want to be in cow crew too! Pretty please? Meow moo? :cat2::cow2:

Also I want to be fairy godmothered hehehee Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!!

3 Likes

l LOVE ITT

3 Likes

Wow it’s butiful! I would love to b in the next episode. U can just call me Eve

3 Likes

@Abug1249 WE HAVE ANOTHER INITIATION :sparkles:

4 Likes

Okay >:D

5 Likes

Could I be in the next episode @FluffyYarnCreations ?
You can call me Dominika

3 Likes

Yeah sure!

4 Likes

:person_in_lotus_position: Welcome @DisneyIzzy to the cow ritual. I will be using this special wand passed down from generations to turn you into an official cow. I will count to three. One, two three. BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO :magic_wand: You are now a cow :person_in_lotus_position:

4 Likes