The Cow Crew Chronicles: Episode Three

WOOHOO EPISODE THREE LETS GOOOOOOOO!!! GO READ THE LAST ONE!

As the group walked, the only one that made a sound was the frog who, no matter how much they walked, managed to somehow keep his crown on his head.

“Y’know,” Fay said to herself, breaking the silence. “I think that this frog needs a name. How about Fred?” The frog croaked happily in response. The entire group agreed, except Elaya and Ari.

Ari sighed. “Do we really need to give the frog a name?” Fred glared at Ari and stuck his tongue out.

“That is one sassy frog!” Tomato exclaimed. “I-“

“Hush.” Elaya cut her off. “We’re here.”

Avery started bouncing. “YAyAYAYyYAYAYaYAYA-“

The door opened, and they all jumped back. You would, too, if you were greeted by a tiger at the front door.

Ari stepped forward. “WHOSEANITTYWITTYWIWBABYCUTIEPIEDAWWWWWWWW” She started scratching the tiger on the ear, and it starting purring. A person from within the house pushed past the tiger. They, too, had a frog on their shoulder, but this one had… a mustache? Fred jumped back.

“I have a bad feeling about that frog,” Fay whispered to Avery. She nodded in agreement.

“WHO GOES- oh wait. It’s you guys. What do you want?”

“Well, Cloud.” Ari responded. “We need to know: where’s the nearest chick-fil-a?”

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY WhAT DID YOU THINKKKKKK?

8 Likes

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY FRED CAMEOOOOo

5 Likes

ah yes, ima have to draw myself with a frog and a mustache now lol (but fr this is amazing(

6 Likes

Woooooow!
AMAZING!!!

4 Likes

AMAZINg :face_holding_back_tears::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Coooollll!!! I love cameos!!! Both sneaky and obvious!!

4 Likes

bootiful :sparkles::sparkles:🩷🩷🩷

4 Likes

gorgeous and surprisingly close to our actual conversations :skull:

4 Likes

Lmao

4 Likes

Lolll I love how I’m just hyperactively bouncing in the corner :skull:

4 Likes

Yes that made me laugh!

4 Likes

I also like the semi-plot twist—where’s the nearest chick-fil-a

4 Likes

Lolll I would do the same thing if I saw a tiger

5 Likes

Yes but if it growled I would hightail it out of there

3 Likes

Yess i love thiss

3 Likes

WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE???

I’m going away for a school camping trip from Tuesday to Friday LA time so if it’s at that time I’ll miss it. :cry::sob:

2 Likes

Soon!!!

2 Likes

Oh. Ma. GOD!!!

2 Likes