The Crystal Crown 👑 Part 1

:star: Okay guys! The moment we’ve all been waiting for is here!! AHHH! It’s a bit short cause its the first one but the next ones will be longer dont worry. Let me know your thoughts in the comments!! LOVE YOU ALL! :star:

The Crystal Crown 👑 Part 1 

Kiara drew back her bow, taking aim. The arrow trembled a bit in the breeze. The soft wind blew her long, wavy chestnut hair around her shoulders, making her shiver.

“What’s taking you so long?” Her twin brother, Caleb, asked. “We don’t have all day.”

“Be quiet, I’m trying to focus,” she muttered. Taking a deep breath, she released the arrow. Her breath caught in her throat as the arrow cut through the air, whistling sharply as it sliced the wind in half. Kiara squeezed her eyes shut, praying. She heard a thud as her arrow hit the target.

“Well… you missed-” Caleb said nonchalantly. Kiara gasped, opening her eyes. Then she saw the target, with the arrow dead in the center.

“You’re not funny!” She yelled, rolling her eyes. He cracked a grin, and she huffed in annoyance.

“Okay, can we go back now?” He demanded. “We’ve been out for hours; Mom and Dad are gonna kill us.” Kiara froze. Wait… weren’t the acceptance letters supposed to arrive today? Assuming they were accepted, of course. Her eyes widened. What if Jena saw the letter before they did? Jena would hold it over them for days! She couldn’t let that happen.

“Caleb!” Kiara screeched, “THE LETTERS!” His eyes widened and he quickly grabbed his bow. They met each other’s eyes, panicked. Then they began to race up the hill as fast as they could.

⭐️ To be continued in Part 2 ⭐️ 

I finished Part 2: The Crystal Crown 👑 Part 2

32 Likes

Oh my goodness it’s so good!!! I like the cliffhanger at the end hehe

8 Likes

This is so good, I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

It’s great!!

5 Likes

AHHHH AMAAZINGGFAFSKJHDJSAKHHDSJASDJASDKJADSH- ahem amazing 10/10 can’t wait for the rest <3

5 Likes

here’s some people who asked to be tagged: @DisneyIzzy @gizmo705ok @ThePoet1607

5 Likes

@Abug1249 @Loumimilou @huckinstitchcrochet @CreshesxCritters THANK YOU SO MUCH! IM SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT!! Im working on part 2 hopefully it will be out sometime tomorrow! 🩷

6 Likes

AHH I LOVE IT!!! It reminds me of the way i write! I cant wait for part 2!

6 Likes

YAYY im so glad you like it!!

4 Likes

Excellent ability to draw the reader in. And the cliffhanger ending will make the reader come back for more! I can’t wait!

baby book GIF by ebatescanada

7 Likes

LOVE IT OMG CLAIRE YOU SLAY SO MUCH WUT ARE THE LETTERSSSS/ :sob: don’t leave me on a cliffhanger… :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

THANK YOUUU! and mwa ha ha thats for me to know and you to find out TOMORROWWW :crazy_face:

3 Likes

EEE!! I LOVE IT! CAN’T WAIT TO SEE PART TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

6 Likes

YAY TYSMMM ITS COMING OUT TMRWWWWWw

5 Likes

i’m litteraly SO excited <333

5 Likes

🩷

3 Likes

Lol I used to do archery until I quit because my eyes don’t work very good
Edit: I forgot to say that it’s a really good story and I can’t wait for part 2!!

4 Likes

That was awesome and very intriguing!!! Idk what I was expecting but it wasn’t this and I love the name Caleb lol. And my previous comment was meant in a good way!!! I want to know who Jena isssssssssssssssss. Also why a cliffhangerrrrrrr!!! :frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning: Nyeh.
Also I want cookies in the sequel because cookies rule!! And thanks for adding me!!! I wasn’t sure you would because yk some people don’t do dat.

4 Likes

Looking at you, person I’m not saying the name of because I don’t think she’s part of the Ribblr community but I’m totally glaring at you!!!

3 Likes