The end of the cow crew chronicles and leaving the cow crew

Hey y’all, i know this is really weird and suddden, and I’m not quite sure how to word this, so just bear with me.

I am putting an end to the cow crew chronicles and my time as a cow crew member. Some of you guys may have no idea what I am talking about, and that’s okay, but for those of you that do, keep reading (if you want ofc)

When the cow crew first started, it was late at night and a couple of us were just goofing around in pm’s and laughing our heads off. We had so many inside jokes, and i knew i could just look back at the pm’s if i needed a mood boost because, even re-read, they were still just as funny.

But, something changed, and honestly? I’m not sure what it was.

Now, none of the inside jokes are funny, and even the cow crew as an idea has become bland to me.

I have nothing against any of the cow crew members AT ALL, you guys are amazing. And, I’m still going to be on Ribblr, potentially a little bit less, but not much. But from now on, none of the cow crew shenanigans are going to involve me.

It is important to note that nothing happened irl to make this happen, nor did anyone on Ribblr do anything that made me do this. This is just personal choice.

Thanks
-Ari

20 Likes

we all understand ari!! ive even stopped mooing hehe
(i am still a fun person on ribblr tho, right?)
i wont stop my fun games, or talk to everyone here, or stop joining testercalls recklessely (its a lifestyle)

11 Likes

YES YOU ARE D:<
And u shouldn’t (:

11 Likes

yAYAYyAYAyyaYA

10 Likes

Aww alr keep slayinf :nail_care:

9 Likes

:+1:
totally understandable!

R.I.P. cow crew :headstone:

9 Likes

We understand and will support you in this decision :saluting_face: and im still gonna be here to talk to you :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Same here 🫶🏻

7 Likes

Im not in the cow crew but if I was I would understand lol. I have change of heart all the time :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ofc I understand! :smiling_face::kissing_heart::sparkling_heart::heart_hands::nail_care:
Even though ur not staying, I know you’ll keep slaying!
(I just made that up lol)

6 Likes