The Entirety Of My Original Artwork

All right. Now, I really need to start selling my amigurumi plushies, based on my original ideas. After seeing a post via Instagram, it has strongly encouraged me to do sell my own art. As if I’m not already determined! I’ve been trying to do this since 2023, and it was supposed to be my goal for this year. Unfortunately, they’ve all become extremely underrated, thanks to the plushies based on video games. I’m serious. :disappointed:

I’ve even changed my Ribblr banner, plus some of the images on my website, just so they could be seen.

Some of them are available on my Ribblr account as patterns, obviously, whilst most of them are available on my Shopify website (Laura’s Crafted Collectibles). If you’re interested in buying one of those guys, please do, as it will really show off my creativity! Thank you for your support.

32 Likes

Good luck on your sales! They’re all so cute. :purple_heart:
Are you doing markets as well as online sales?
Teddy Bear GIF by Pudgy Penguins

4 Likes

No. I’ve just been doing online sales, since 2021.

4 Likes

omg! they’re absolutely adorable!! i love the fruit pandas <3 good luck with sales, i would totally buy but i have no money​:sob: (why is yarn so expensive??) those truly are amazing pieces of ur work <3

5 Likes

I love the fruit pandas!!

4 Likes

theyre so cute!!!

3 Likes

I love the little blue duck! he’s so cute!

3 Likes

What, the one in the whale costume?

3 Likes

yea!!

3 Likes