The 'look inside' feature...

Where do I find it? I’m trying to preview the pattern I’m typing up before trying to get testers to make sure I’ve not written some gobbledygook that only makes sense to me.

While in the pattern is says the ‘look inside’ can be found on the pattern product page. Which I’m guessing is not the shop page I’m going to to find the pattern to edit?

I’m a little lost, I’m sorry thank you for any help.

5 Likes

Hi! Unfortunately, you can’t do it on your own pattern. But, if you look in other people’s patterns you don’t have, click the ‘click for full list’ on the materials list on the front page and it will bring you to the ‘look inside’!

I just looked at a random pattern that I thought was cute, and as you can see, this is the look inside part. I’m pretty sure it does most things up until materials list.
Hope this helps, good luck with everything!
:orange_heart:Nicole

8 Likes

Go to your market, click on the title of the pattern under the picture. Once it’s open, to the left you’ll see “look inside”
This will give you the view of someone that purchased it rather than editing

8 Likes

Oh, I’ll give that a try. Thank you for the help! I’m making dinner atm so I’ll have to try it later :heart:

5 Likes

Look inside is for buyers to take a peek into your patterns. If you want to see it like a customer would just turn Ribbuild mode off :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you all for the help!

2 Likes