The 'look inside' feature...

Where do I find it? Iā€™m trying to preview the pattern Iā€™m typing up before trying to get testers to make sure Iā€™ve not written some gobbledygook that only makes sense to me.

While in the pattern is says the ā€˜look insideā€™ can be found on the pattern product page. Which Iā€™m guessing is not the shop page Iā€™m going to to find the pattern to edit?

Iā€™m a little lost, Iā€™m sorry thank you for any help.

5 Likes

Hi! Unfortunately, you canā€™t do it on your own pattern. But, if you look in other peopleā€™s patterns you donā€™t have, click the ā€˜click for full listā€™ on the materials list on the front page and it will bring you to the ā€˜look insideā€™!

I just looked at a random pattern that I thought was cute, and as you can see, this is the look inside part. Iā€™m pretty sure it does most things up until materials list.
Hope this helps, good luck with everything!
:orange_heart:Nicole

8 Likes

Go to your market, click on the title of the pattern under the picture. Once itā€™s open, to the left youā€™ll see ā€œlook insideā€
This will give you the view of someone that purchased it rather than editing

8 Likes

Oh, Iā€™ll give that a try. Thank you for the help! Iā€™m making dinner atm so Iā€™ll have to try it later :heart:

5 Likes

Look inside is for buyers to take a peek into your patterns. If you want to see it like a customer would just turn Ribbuild mode off :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you all for the help!

2 Likes