✨theater✨

Is anyone here a theatre kid/nerd?? If so, what’s your favorite show/musical???

11 Likes

Favourite musical for me is probably SIX, then the man who didn’t like musicals -by starkid
How about you?

6 Likes

My favorite is either Newsies, Dear Evan Hansen, or Come From Away!! Im hoping i get to see the touring cast of six this year!! Have you ever seen a show live? If so what did you see?

6 Likes

My favourite musical is Hamilton!!

6 Likes

I’ve seen six, Hamilton, come from away, Matilda , the lion king, les miserables, wicked, frozen, phantom of the opera, legally blonde, back to the future, school of rock, mamma Mia, Annie, the king and I and my fair lady live :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I may be showing my age, but hands down,
Chicago and Sweeney Todd.
There is also Music Man, Caberet, Gypsy, and The Producers.
Many more that I like, but those are my favorites.

6 Likes

I’m definitely a theatre kid! My favorite musical s are Ruthless, Into the Woods, and Daddy Long Legs.

6 Likes

for a real fit of nostalgia, I will also treat myself to Popeye or Grease 2. They are both kind of garbage, but I still love them.

6 Likes

I love Hamilton, Heathers, Les Misérables, and Twisted!!!

6 Likes

Hamilton is my favorite, I’m kinda basic like that, but right now my school is putting on Chicago and I’m having a great time with it!

6 Likes

I have seen six live it was an awesome atmosphere!

6 Likes

I love Chicago and Sweeney Todd!

6 Likes

Also Phantom of the Opera and Rent
I’ve heard Guys and Dolls is amazing, but never seen it… And unfortunately my experience of live shows is so minimal that I can’t/won’t call myself a theater nerd…

5 Likes

Hamilton is definitely a good one!!

7 Likes

WOAH!!! thats so fun!! Ive seen Dear Evan Hansen, Hamilton, Mean Girls and apparently Mary Poppins (When i was younger)

7 Likes

Nice nice!! Ive been interested in Sweeney Todd for a while!

7 Likes

INTO THE WOODSSSSS!!! I love into the woods!

6 Likes

Hamilton and Heathers are my life atm :joy:

6 Likes

Hamilton is a great musical so i completely understand! Oooo Chicago!!

6 Likes

Oooo Phantom of the Oprea and rent!! Ive heard those are both really good!!

6 Likes