They're here!

I would like to announce the release of a new batch of patterns.
Yes these are very much like the original “Little Women” set of slippers, except these are CROCHET! (links at the end)

I would like to thank:
@Karyin for all the help with Beth2 and Marmee2
@MsBuggins for the help with Amy2
@chroniclesofyarnia for the help with Meg2 and Laurie2
@f1r3girl for the help with Jo2
And special thanks to @Wendywo745 , who worked on a total of 5 of the patterns! You were so much help, and I hope to work with you in the future!

15 Likes

Congrats on your release. These look great :blush:

8 Likes

Congratulations on your release!
Congrats
Echoing @GotenkslovesmeCraft and saying These look great!

7 Likes

Congrats on the release; they’re a great looking bunch! You’re a rockstar for doing so many and in both crochet and knitting. :dizzy_face: Thank you for letting me be a part of the testing; I learned a few new things along the way, which is always awesome!

6 Likes

Thank you! They’re all so beautiful. I didn’t realize you did Marmee too! :exploding_head::astonished::heart::heart:

5 Likes

You were gifted that one as a bonus for doing all the others! You seriously slugged it out and caught so many typos… I’d be happy to let you test anytime

6 Likes

Aww. Thank you so much! I didn’t even know, I haven’t checked any of my patterns yet today. That’s so kind of you.

5 Likes

And I love seeing all the new sets you’re coming out with. Love all the classics!

6 Likes

I figure that the site is already flooded with whatever the current trend is and I already have all of these old patterns laying around.

5 Likes

You did such a great job, Wendy! Amazing you knocked out so many :muscle::muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Haha, thank you!

5 Likes

These turned out awesome! Congrats to you and wondeful job to the testers!

5 Likes

These are so neat!

6 Likes

Marmee was a lot of fun to make!! Very pretty!!

6 Likes

It looks it! I’m working on some Halloween costume accessories, and have a couple other test to finish, but then I plan on doing Marmee.

3 Likes

I have a new test starting next week for something completely different

3 Likes

This inspires me to branch into designing patterns with more sizes

4 Likes

I try to shoot for 9 sizes with every pattern, but some proportions don’t scale well
When possible, I make the patterns universal so you can take any yarn and and any gauge, and fill out a formula that gives you the pattern in your size

3 Likes

@anon5108995

2 Likes