They're live!

13 Likes

I’m all out of likes for 9 hours.
But…,.,
Lol! :laughing:

6 Likes

I have 2 more that are holiday specific that will be out next week.

5 Likes

Meg, Jo, Beth, Amy, Laurie, and Marmee are live in my shop!

4 Likes

They look fabulous!

5 Likes

LITTLE WOMEN!!! ahhh are these knit or crochet i absolutely adore anything little women related!
(edit: they look knit)

4 Likes

They are knit, but very beginner friendly

4 Likes

This is Winifred, perfect for Halloween!

7 Likes

Little Women had a big impact on me as a kid. I can still see the book cover in my mind. The most powerful conversation for me was when Marmee told Jo that she was angry every day but does not act upon it.
I don’t remember how old I was when I read the book but I remember that I did know what it felt like to be angry every day.
I identified with Jo the most.

4 Likes

Oh these are so pretty!!!

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

I was always more of an Anne girl growing up, and of course I read the Little House books… Then I was introduced to VC Andrews… Those were so addicting!

4 Likes

I found VC Andrews “Attic” series horrifying in 8th grade and refused to read anymore. I think that’s the author you’re talking about.

3 Likes

Yup, thats it. The Castille series was my favorite

4 Likes

I’ve been seeing these around the last couple days, nice job!

Meme Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Thank you!
I have 2 more coming some time this week, and 2 more sock patterns,then I swear I’m moving on from feet for while!

3 Likes

:joy: I’ll keep an eye out!

3 Likes

I recently read the book, watched the series with Maya Hawke, and the 2019 movie. I loved that conversation with Marmee and Jo too. I also cried a lot when Beth died, and when jo turned down laurie

happy tobey maguire GIF

2 Likes

Jo was right, it wouldn’t have worked.

3 Likes

My favorite version is still the '94 release,but the 2017 and 2018 releases were interesting adaptations. The 2019 version is my least favorite so far.

3 Likes