This is crazy and I may take a break…………

Ok I kinda just realized this but if you look at your read time…… and see how many days it says. That’s how long you’ve been on Ribblr mines 96 hours that’s crazy meaning I’ve been on Ribblr for 96 hours out of my life and I’m worried I think I may need to take a break. And try to make that 1 hour a day tops. So…… you I may not be as active as I have been.

29 Likes

Ya that’s a lot…mines 11 days so I think about 264 hours…I should really take a break too lol, but I’ll miss you being active but I’m it’s also good not to be addicted, so good luck living a better lifestyle haha

14 Likes

I know it’s so sad but probably best for me.and good for me to take a small break but I will definitely be here!

13 Likes

Mhmm I’m glad you’re not leaving for good :blush:

12 Likes

mee tooo. it’s okay to take breaks :heart:

9 Likes

Yeah I would not leave completely! Y’all are still some of my only friends………and I love y’all!

10 Likes

mine is four days >:D

9 Likes

yasss mine is 6 :sob:

8 Likes

Understandable! As someone who’s spent, uh, 427 days (or 10,248 hours @-@) I get that you dont wanna get as addicted to me lol

10 Likes

mine

10 Likes

I have no idea how much time I spend here. I do know it’s a lot of time even though I’ve only have been a part of this community for a few months or since January. But take all the time you need off if you feel like you’re spending too much time on here. Just know that when you come back you will be loved and I don’t think you’re really matters how much time you spend on here but if you feel like it’s taking too much out of your personal life or bothering you too much then do what you need to do. Just remember do what’s best for you and not what’s best for others. Have fun with a break if you’re going to take it

8 Likes

Mines 8 days so around 192 hours :grimacing:

6 Likes

mine is not that nuch- Only 21 hours. I spend way more time on chat though lmao

6 Likes

I’ve only got 4 hrs rn, but yea I get ya. Take your time!! <33 I’ll still (try to) be here!! :))

5 Likes

holy crap I have 3 days… I might need to take a break as well :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Take care of yourself! It’s good to take breaks when you need them.
Ribblr will be here when you’re ready.
Tired Over It GIF by SLOTHILDA

5 Likes

how do you know that??

4 Likes

nvm mine says 200 says visited

4 Likes

I went to how many days I’ve read and then you’ll figure out how many hours by multiplying how many days 24hours is one day so if you have 4 days then it’s 96 hours

4 Likes

oh ok then i have 12 days

4 Likes