This is how I count rows and rounds mods is there a way to close this topic plz?

This is how I count repeat rows and rounds outside of Ribblr when I have no counter around when numbers are in the - to - on PDF :rofl:

13 Likes

:rofl: if I’m on my phone I got to my notes where I have a checklist and just mark it off and if I’m on my computer I type the number every time I complete a row on the search bar lol

6 Likes

Yeah… switching between the pages every time is not gonna cut it :rofl:

7 Likes

oh lol, i just screenshot the pattern and then press mark up on my phone to cross it off lol

6 Likes

I mostly work on my computer tho :sweat_smile: sadly when you use adobe you have to switch to the “comments” and then it opens up a dialogue box that takes up almost half the screen if you want to write things :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

oh oof :frowning:

5 Likes

Yeah pdf pattern writers are not as user friendly as Ribblr XD they don’t have each step crossable individually, if there’s a repeat row it says ex. 4-17 and then you have to keep track somehow XD

I always loose my stitch counters.

5 Likes

Yeah it gets annoying lol, it does help me remember if I marked it since sometimes I forget if I did and I just need to remember if I switched or not lol

5 Likes

Girl, that IS me! At least I don’t misplace my arm!!
banana GIF

@Winternightmare

4 Likes

lol, well this would kill my method :rofl: I’ve bought so many multipacks of the same style stitch markers because I tend to leave them in wips until finished - I mark the start of the #- # section with a stitch marker, then I can count from there.
in general I mark every 5, 10 etc rows, then if it’s a bigger project I’ll remove the extras and leave every 20th row markers in the lower section

5 Likes

I’m not a girl, but yesssss I’m glad someone else does it too :rofl:

4 Likes

I used to use stitch markers but now I don’t have enough of them to do that, they’re ALL in wips :rofl:

5 Likes

Whoops, sorry.
Awkward Jennifer Lawrence GIF

4 Likes

It’s ok :sweat_smile: for future reference I’m a “they/them”

4 Likes

Thank you for being gracious!

@Winternightmare

4 Likes

omg, so before i got stitch markers i used paper clips and they would always fall out and i would be like uh oh

4 Likes

That’s funny… uh oh!

3 Likes

Oh no :sweat_smile: here goes the progress :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

yup but somehow i managed to find the general place lol

3 Likes

so you draw on yourself to count​:joy: why not use paper?

1 Like