This is just too sad

Today, 18 students and 1 teacher (as of right now) lost their lives today as a result of another human’s selfish and stupid actions. Please pray for the families and friends of both the victims and even the shooters family as they too have to deal with grieving the loss of the shooter, his grandmother, and the fact that he chose to do such a horrible thing. I hope all those families can find someway to make it through this. Those young kids were too young for this too happen. No one deserves to have their life taken; especially like this. :pensive::pray:t4:

18 Likes

I heard about that. It’s up to 3 adults and 18 kids last I heard. I’m still in shock at all the innocent lives taken so horribly and the families that are affected. :sob::pray:

8 Likes

I just saw it went up to 19 students. These poor families :broken_heart:

8 Likes

That is terrible :broken_heart:

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this tragic news. :pensive::broken_heart:

6 Likes

I will pray for all the families! This is horrible!:broken_heart:

7 Likes

This is terrible! Praying for everyone :pray::broken_heart:

5 Likes

People just don’t have hearts anymore. These shooting are starting to become way too common and it’s so heartbreaking to see all these families get broken like this. This was at a ELEMENTARY school meaning these kids probably wasn’t even as old as 10 years. My heart is hurting so much. :pensive:

8 Likes

Yes, this happened in Texas where I live. Very disappointing. This has been happening so much lately. Recently a white 18 year old boy went into Walmart and shot 12 black people. The racial discrimination is horrifying. I can’t believe that 14 children are dead because of a mentally disturbed person.
Edit- it’s now 19 Children and 2 teachers. A nine year old child who was able to hide, I read what he said about the issue. Brought tears to my eyes.

6 Likes

Hello everyone.

After the news of the recent shooting in Uvalde, Texas I will be doing a fundraiser sale on all my patterns starting 5/29 to 5/31. All patterns are 50% off.

Seventy-five percent of all the sales will be donated to the GoFundMe set up by Victims First.

If you purchase a free pattern, I will donate $1.

On 6/1 I will update everyone on this post to maintain transparency. Thank you and stay safe. :heart:
(Edit 6/2: fundraiser update: Donated $20 to the go fund me below)

:arrow_down: GoFundMe:

7 Likes

Getting a pattern now. My heart aches for these families.:broken_heart:

5 Likes

Its torn me up since I heard about it.

5 Likes

I can only imagine what’s it’s like for those families right now. They don’t know whether their kids were victims or not. That’s heart wrenching. I wouldn’t wish this on my worse enemy. They didn’t deserve this. :pensive::broken_heart:

5 Likes

Rest In Peace to the tragic loss of many children in America in the school shooting yesterday. My heart goes out to your families and to anyone affected. It should never have happened and Joe Biden needs to ban all guns in the USA.

5 Likes

This is terrible! Praying for everyone :pray::broken_heart:

5 Likes

I saw this tik tok shown on the tv from one of the girls shot, saying goodbye to her parents :cry:
Her parents said she wanted to be a teacher when she grew up. Poor soles taken too soon, something MUST BE DONE NOW

I wish this song from my favourite musician was true. Some people just don’t get the long lives that they wish for.

Guy wrote Big Bad World for his first son when he was born

6 Likes