Thoughts ??!!

UPDATE: Based on some suggestions I have reformulated.

I think the feet were just what it was missing. Stay tuned for the tester call !!

Hey y’all. I need some opinions on this little plushie I made

If you can’t tell, it’s supposed to be a little duck in a pool with a floaty. I’ve been seeing “scenic” plushies floating around and I thought I’d give it a try. I think it’s cute but idk if it’s worth making a pattern for. What do you guys think? Or what should I add to it to make it better?

47 Likes

It’s so cute!!! U should def make a pattern!

6 Likes

Cuteeeeee :star_struck:

4 Likes

omg Id love to make this!!

5 Likes

It’s soooo cute! I think maybe you could make like little feet stick out or make the pool float a little bigger than the duck! :]

9 Likes

It’s adorable!

4 Likes

You should definitely make a pattern! I’d make it for my bestie cause she loves ducks rn lol

4 Likes

This is so cute! I would definitely buy this pattern to make one for myself!

4 Likes

I love this as a pattern! I would love to test if you did make it as a pattern :smile:

4 Likes

You should I would love to make it

4 Likes

duckie in a bathtubbie

5 Likes

I love love love this if you are going to make a pattern and need testers I would be more than happy to test :star_struck: :duck::droplet:

5 Likes

Awh so cuteeeee!!! I love it and knew what it was before reading. I love the idea. I do suggest it might be good to do alittle "divot " in the center so the floaty goes a little more down into the water. Thats just a suggestion. I love it though!

4 Likes

It’s really ADORABLE!!:sparkling_heart::star2::yarn::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Love it!! Turned out really cute ^^

4 Likes

It’s so cute and I LOVE it :heart: You should totally make a pattern!

4 Likes

I think it’s adorable! I think adding duck feet would be perfect

4 Likes

I think it would be cool if the pool had the bubbly definition of a kiddy pool :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

omg i love this! i would totally test/make this!!

4 Likes

Thank you for your suggestions! The little feet really brings it all together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

4 Likes