three-fourths to 1000! (giveaway!) [finished]

hiiii!
so, im at 750 shop followers! (well, 749, but close enough) :tada::tada::tada:
i just want to say thank you so, so much!
now, for the giveaway!
as i said before, im going to be making my first paid pattern! so, the winner of the giveaway gets to choose what that pattern is and get it for free when it comes out <3

to enter:
-like this post
-comment what you would want the pattern to be (something unique preferably!)
-tag 2-3 people

giveaway ends 2024-06-25T19:00:00Z

good luck!

37 Likes

I think something unique and summer related could be cool like a flamingo or a a duck with shades and a rolled up towel? idk I’m just spitballing.

Also Congrats!! :partying_face: 750 is actually so awesome that’s so good for you!

@DeluluTrin @pomandtyler @JaeaRenee @craftycellist @Hobblescrafts

8 Likes

:tada: CONGRATS ARI :tada:
:fire: Bear ice cream sandwich :fire:
:ocean: @ClaireCrochets247 @SweetTomato @Itsfayfay4 @LoafOfBread @OMLET @MayaPapaya7 @SunshineStudio @craftycellist @bulldogcrochetss @SwiftieStudio13 :ocean:

9 Likes

CONGRATS!!! im soooo happy for you!! i think you should make a possum with a little hat @TheCrochetingGoose @EllaCrochetz @Beancrochet

8 Likes

Congratulations. Maybe a goblin shark they look silly @RainbowPenguin2 @XxTheCosmosxX @CreshesxCritters @pomandtyler

6 Likes

QOW CONGRATSS :partying_face: :tada: you totally deserve this; your patterns are literally so cute! I think for the pattern you could do smth rare like orcas or lemurs or maybe like an animal in clothes/ qnimal with job- maybe a firefighter dalmatian (idk first thing that came to mind lol)
@ClaireCrochets247 @LatteCrochet @Itsfayfay4

7 Likes

congratsss! :partying_face::partying_face:
maybe a pink penguin in a strawberry frog floatyyy?? loll so random
@ellacrochet21 @MayaPapaya7 @LoafOfBread @RainbowPenguin2 @craftycellist @littlemisswonderful @Combre @SunshineStudio @cozyRoe @TheCrochetingGoose

11 Likes

congrats!!! you totally deserve this ur amazing!!
hmmmmm maybe a cute deer that had berry’s around it idk hehe
@MayaPapaya7 @notmimi @bellzbee @LoafOfBread @cozyRoe @ellacrochet21
@Beancrochet

9 Likes

Congrats!!! You totally deserve it!! You have always been so nice to me and others and i really hope you get loads of followers! If i win i think that you should make a pineapple :pineapple: Llama :llama: preferably with crocodile stitches for the pineapple part @Elaya @Smallpandafries @notmimi @ambre3 @SweetTomato @SweetenedWithYarn

8 Likes

@Lunacuncuna @0BV10U5LYM3L DOG SHARK >:3 Like a dog with some gills a shark fin and tail and shark colours ehehhe

6 Likes

WOOOOOOOOO
CONGRATS!!! :tada: :partying_face: :tada: :partying_face:
YOUR AMAZING AND DESERVE THIS
kittycorn i want a kitty corn (keychain it thats not to hard)
go @FluffyYarnCreations
@Paradise08 @craftycellist @SillyKittyCrochets @Combre @JaeaRenee @bellzbee @genknits24 @littlemisswonderful

7 Likes

@SunshineStudio @d41syxx @AddyCrafts1278 @LoafOfBread @craftycellist

8 Likes

OMG that’s awesome!!! I’d love for you to make a dragon fruit hedgehog!! :hedgehog: :dragon: :strawberry:
@SporkyGirl @JaeaRenee @RainbowPenguin2 @littlemisswonderful @LoafOfBread @TitanWave @CrystalWolf82

8 Likes

Omggg cgg ariii you’re amazing you deserve this!
A strawberry giraffe lollll
@Paradise08 @EV13isSPOCY @SunshineStudio @sakuracrochets @BubblzCrochet @JaeaRenee @MayaPapaya7 @Combre @E1izabethCrochets

10 Likes

Congrats :clap::clap::clap: I would want the pattern to be a monkey with wings. @Smallpandafries @Beancrochet @LoafOfBread

4 Likes

That’s fantastic! Congratulations on such a great achievement! :grinning:

5 Likes

Congrats! I would love to see a colorful parrot or toucan! @craftycellist @kballard @MayaPapaya7 @notmimi @EV13isSPOCY @ellacrochet21 @LoafOfBread @SunshineStudio @EllaCrochetz @jbonikowskygmailcom :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

AAAAAAAGHHHH CONGRATS!!! I’m thinking maybe a dragon fruit dog maybe! :tada::tada::tada: @JaeaRenee @EllaCrochetz @ellacrochet21 @Combre @Elaya @notmimi @RainbowPenguin2 @littlemisswonderful @craftycellist @SweetTomato

:))

11 Likes

Congrats!!! Maybe you could make a dragon fruit dragon? :dragon::strawberry:
@SweetTomato @LoafOfBread @LucindaLaneCreations

9 Likes

Hi! Congrats by the way. I’d like a leaf pattern or what ever, up to you. @Beancrochet @RainbowPenguin2 @TitanWave

8 Likes