Tiktok

What’s a tiktok that lives in your head rent free?

6 Likes

For me it’s that one of that PS5 open verse challenge. The one that goes like “Fortnite battle pass… I just st out my a… Booting up my PC cuz I need need to get that battle pass. I like Fortnite, did I mention Fortnite? I like Fortnite, it’s night time. I mean it’s 5 I clock that’s basically night time. Do y’all remember cartoon network’s adventure time?”

6 Likes

ok this might be a bit old but the song that lives in my head rent free is a song thats goes like Hello, hello, are you lonely?
I’m sorry, it’s just the chemicals
Hello, hello, do you know me?
I’m called Mr. Forgettable (oh, oh, oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh)
Mr. Forgettable (oh, oh, oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh)
Mr. Forgettable
and the song is super sad

7 Likes

stray kids’ interpretation of the “who’s got the cutest pet on the internet? i haaaaave thiiiis oneee” and it’s seungmin :sob:

6 Likes

None. Don’t have listen to Tik Tok, listen to/watch TV/cable/radio the news, Don’t use my facebook account nor twitter. At times I’ll abandon Instagram.
My problem is that i use them and them I’m gone for HOURS in a virtual rabbit hole that has nothing to do with mine or yours present reality.

6 Likes

SKZ is truly a one of a kind group :joy:

5 Likes

Ofc, I understand. I try to stay off of TikTok on weekdays bc once I pressed the app, I’m gone from reality.

6 Likes

“My money don’t jiggle jiggle, it folds” :flushed:

4 Likes

YES this this is forever

4 Likes