Tip for remembering hook

You can put a “stitch” marker with the letter hook on your project so you remember what hook you used on it.

37 Likes

it’s also helpful if you have problem telling the right side of the work from the wrong side :).

9 Likes

Yes!!!

6 Likes

@anoswaldoddity Super helpful and cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

My daughter bought those kitty markers for me at Christmas. :heart::heart:

5 Likes

That’s so sweet!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

it’s very cute!

2 Likes

I love this. Thank you.

2 Likes

A great idea! Anyone know where I can get a few sets of these hook label stitch markers? TIA!

2 Likes

I bought mine from this etsy shop “aneedlerunsthroughit”. But, you can either enter the rabbit hole of Etsy and wade through thousands of stitch markers to buy or you can go to hobby store and buy charms, jump rings, clasp/lobster clasps/lever backs and make your own.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this info!

3 Likes

Hah! That’s so clever. Thanks! Reminds me of another tip I read in a crochet magazine. They recommended making a sample square and making picots stitches all around, tightly. The size of the picot will should match the size of the tip of the appropriate hook for your project.

3 Likes

OR you can hoard hooks and just leave the right size with your project :rofl: (I have a shopping problem loll)

But yes. For those who have lots of wips and struggle to remember that’s great. I also like taking notes and writing the hook size down with that.

5 Likes

This is a very smart idea! Gonna need to buy some as I’m always forgetting which hook lol

2 Likes

That is the cutest stitch marker I’ve ever seen! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Genius!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes